General Forum Stuff

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by Ben Thumbs, Apr 20, 2014.

1. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Oh no! Photobucket has destroyed most of our photos on this site. I think most of the screenshots we post in the different threads are fine. But now the main forum banner is screwed up, ALL our ranks are screwed (So Hypercloner, Clone Paladin, etc are screwed up).

I guess we're going to have to upload all these images to perhaps Imgur? That site seems reliable, imo. :mrgreen:

2. Ben Thumbs

Ben Thumbs Clone Master Moderator

Argh looks like my photobucket account is up for renewal. I'll bust out the credit card tomorrow, apologies!

3. Ben Thumbs

All fixed up, sorry about that!

Got my first YouTube channel cash a few weeks back and meant to renew my Photobucket account with that money but forgot all about it. Shouldn't be a problem now until around this time next year again. :D

4. Ben Thumbs

Another spammer bites the dust! :wave:

5. Ben Thumbs

6. Ben Thumbs

Hi, long time no post (although I do check in all the time).

Is anybody interested in stepping up their account to a Moderator?

Myself and the other founding members of the forum are pre-occupied with other things at the moment and it would be great if someone could take on the role of keeping the place up to date as new updates come through etc. For example there are still a lot of placeholder posts in some of the individual level threads, that are badly in need of some attention.

You must be an existing member and have achieved the minimum forum rank of CONTRIBUTOR (or have a custom rank).

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Cheers,
    Ben.

7. Ben Thumbs

Thanks for putting your hand up for a forum account upgrade n0phun!
    Your contributions are greatly appreciated.
    It'd be great if there was another member or two that could help n0phun to keep things updated.

8. Ben Thumbs

Flamingjazz has also put his hand up to help out, thanks mate!

9. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Good to see those two stepping forward! I would've wanted to, but on the other hand I thought it would be better if someone 'more of forum-age' would take on this job, as I'm still fairly new here. Luckily you've found some good fellas already.

10. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I just don't mention myself cause i would end up making a mess out of the forum. :lol:

11. Ben Thumbs

That's OK guys, all of you're member contributions here to help keep the spiderwebs away are greatly appreciated!!!

12. Jaakko

Jaakko Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Testing!

13. Straitorden

Straitorden Well-Known Member

Hi to everyone in the new official home of Badland forum!

14. phil

phil Well-Known Member

I salute you!

15. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Wooo welcome to the new OFFICIAL BADLAND Forums! We've finally made it this far from just a small dedicated fan site to a recognised forum by all BADLAND players. I thank all of you awesome members, new or old, for your undying enthusiasm toward BADLAND and clones! :D

16. Kati

Kati Member Frogmind

Hello all! What you guys think of the new Forums? ;D

ShiV likes this.
  17. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

Just noticed that Frogmind linked the forum on the front page of their website :)

18. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

Not sure where to say this but here seems like a good choice. Can we block the spammer?

Vicvic91 likes this.
  19. Jaakko

Jaakko Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Hey, which spammer(s) are you talking about? I can ban them. I just haven't noticed any spamming. Are you receiving the spam as private messages?

20. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

Flamingjazz already got them. There was someone who had created like 10 really awful drug advertisement threads in the level editor forum.