Just a Bad Land's question

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by allenshamal, Jul 29, 2015.

1. allenshamal

allenshamal New Member

Hi everyone, in first sorry for my English. I'm French.

I'm a Bad Land's player. I bought the game for my iPhone. But a PC version of the game exist. So it's possible to play on my computer ? Or I need to buy Bad Land on it ?

2. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Nope, that's not possible. Think of it like this: You have Fifa 15 and next year 16 arrives, even though most of the game in its basic form is the same you'll still need to pay for the new one, while there might only be some edits here and there and improved graphics. Frogmind (and other helping developers) put quite some work in this by improving graphics, altering the movement from the clones so it works on controllers/keyboards and with it giving more possibilities to the game, because of this change also editing (almost) every single level, creating something extra from a competitor's view by adding a time-mode and with it leaderboards etc etc. So it won't just be the same game you already paid for.

Besides that, even if it was, in almost all cases you'd have to pay again. When I have a certain game for i.e. Xbox/PS4 etc and also want to have the PC-version, I'd normally have to buy that one as well, right;)

3. allenshamal

allenshamal New Member

Thank you for your answer !

4. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Ce sont 2 versions différentes du jeu :
    . sur ton iPhone tu peux jouer à la version originale,
    . sur ton PC ce sera la version "Game of The Year" qui modifie la maniabilité et quelques subtiles détails dans chaque niveau. :)