Looped

Discussion in 'DAY II' started by Wheat1328, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

[​IMG]

LOOPED

Missions

[​IMG]

Clones Saved

Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet >>HERE<<

Playthrough

Note: This is just a simple "Survive with one try" playthrough to show off this level here in the Badlands Forum.

2. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

From the Spreadsheet

3. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Nope. Two players have reached 13 by now, and someone has set max to 14+, that's okay since I at least twice got 5 through under the second falling rock. Very hard not to lose some after that, and a certain amount of luck needed, it's not skill alone.

4. AndroidUser

AndroidUser Active Member

Indeed, in order to save more than 13, some luck. While I kept 14, 13 remained for more than 20 times.
    The fact is that when you spend a second stone, the clones are almost always scatter in different directions, and difficult at the same time and carefully collect them, and overcome the propeller. But 13 is retained stably.
    Twice passed the last of the propeller 15, but both times bad bomb exploded.

5. AndroidUser

AndroidUser Active Member

By the way, before the second stone can bring a huge number of clones 10-15 and probably more (ie, the finish could be 20 +). But this is only possible at low speed (3-4 conceding accelerator), so the second stone crushes the entire flock.
    I have not found a way to pass the second rock at low speed, can somebody out.
    With the existing method, passing the maximum - 16.