Question regarding Leaderboard Sync Issue (ANDROID)

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by AceKing, Nov 12, 2017.

1. AceKing

AceKing Member

Hey guys,

In the game menu, when you touch the globe on the top right corner, a leaderboard pops up which shows the world's first top 2 players and a leaderboard for friends.

My question is, how come the number of clone that I saved is siginificantly lower than the clones saved in the game when I look at google play leaderboard?

If someone can answer this, I would greatly appreciate it. This is driving me insane.

2. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Hi welcome

Did you mean the google play games icon beside the clone scores? Or is it really like a globe(or like head of clony)? And if you give your play games ID and your both clone scores(in the game and in google), I'll check it
    I think I had this problem once, and now its ok

one more
    Is this about badland 1 or 2?

3. AceKing

AceKing Member

Thank you for your greeting AKAI2002.

It is globe like earth. When I click globe there is mini leaderboard. It says I only saved 2 clones, but I saved 333 clones so far!!!

When I click controller (google play leaderboard), it is correctly updated, but globe mini leaderboard is incorrect.

This has been going for 1 week without update, and I am afraid to lose progress if I reset or delete this beautiful game from my phone. I am too scared to continue to play because I don't want to waste my time on lost progress...

EDIT: This is BADLAND 1

4. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

did you open the globe that is in the main menu?

5. AceKing

AceKing Member

yes main menu, total clones saved still 2.

even if i go to day 1 and open globe it is still clones saved 2.

6. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

oooh I guess thats a sign in problem? did you sign in only after somedays or at the first time itself? if not, try sign in again after signing out
    If this problem persists try talking to a Frogmind staff himself, @Vicvic91

[BTW I got a reverse effect
    after i saved 3300+clones, my original game progress has been lost(and I cant play the game again as the device's touch lost:() and not my google play progress]

7. AceKing

AceKing Member

Ya I tried signing in and out, still the same, I don't understand, thank you for linking his name, how can I alert him to this thread? Is he already notified since you put his name on post?

8. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Yep
    But he's not been active for sometime, so it might take time I guess
    But better late than never isn't it
    He can help you with this :)

BTW your age is 92? Or just a random year and day?

9. AceKing

AceKing Member

well i am very atheltic for my age.

just kidding, lol, just a random year

n0phun and AKAI2002 like this.
  10. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Woot, like 1 month without answering... sorry for the delay ! :/
    Leaderboards are synchronised with your Google Play account. Could you check if you are correctly logged by clicking on the Google icon ?
    Also, are you playing with Internet enable ?

AceKing likes this.
  11. AceKing

AceKing Member

thanks for your attention, better late than never...

yes sir, it is correctly sychronized with my play account, and i am connected to wifi.

i have signed out, signed in, uninstall/install and signed in again, it is always same, the friend leaderboard is stuck while google play social leaderboard is correctly updated...