Comments on Profile Post by RocksInMyHead

1. RocksInMyHead
    RocksInMyHead
    We'll see how well I can keep up with my gameplay going forward. I will have a vegetable garden, an orchard, and a vineyard to take care of, as well as my rock collecting, kayaking, hiking, and feeding my hubby. Hmmmmm.
    Jun 23, 2017
    n0phun likes this.
  2. RocksInMyHead
    RocksInMyHead
    Wildlife at and around our new house includes: rattle snakes, horned toads, bear, elk, coyotes, bats, great horned owls, mountain lions.
    Jun 23, 2017
    <|-|!<0 likes this.
  3. Vicvic91
    Vicvic91
    Awesome house, like in the movies ahah ! So you have a rocky mountain or something close to it for your rock collection ?
    Jun 23, 2017
    RocksInMyHead likes this.
  4. RocksInMyHead
    RocksInMyHead
    Many western movies are made very nearby. Ever see Cowboys and Aliens? Silverado? Many others, too. Yup, the Rocky Mountains are all around.
    Jun 23, 2017
    <|-|!<0 likes this.
  5. <|-|!<0
    <|-|!<0
    I miss nature so much i would let a snake bite me ( and rape me if she wanted)
    Jun 23, 2017
  6. <|-|!<0
    <|-|!<0
    I don't know if it was particularly necessary to take the joke to such length
    Jun 23, 2017
  7. <|-|!<0
    <|-|!<0
    Nice they might shoot Westworld Season 2 in such a location.
    Jun 23, 2017
    RocksInMyHead and Vicvic91 like this.
  8. RocksInMyHead
    RocksInMyHead
    Been watching anime a bit much? :p
    Jun 23, 2017
  9. <|-|!<0
    <|-|!<0
    Lol yeah been trying to find the good ones which are very few, and even those pivots from awesome and funny moments to ridiculous and annoying stalling moments. How'd ya know?
    Jun 25, 2017
  10. RocksInMyHead
    RocksInMyHead
    Hah, I think I've seen two truly good anime movies. Not that I'm an expert... I can't recall any that DON'T have an octopus-like or snake-like creature doing something unmentionable...always with the slithery, touchy, evil stuff, lol. And, yeah, that's what makes it so devilish and funny to watch.
    Jun 25, 2017
  11. <|-|!<0
    <|-|!<0
    You've watched the wrong animes then lol.
    Jun 28, 2017