Ex Machina

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by n0phun, Mar 31, 2017.

1. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Exmachina2-smaller.jpg

EX MACHINA
    by @ZEARTYSHOW

Missions

Exmachina-end-eggless.jpeg

Mission & Clone Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube or Everyplay and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

2. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Why is it more difficult than in level world ?
    Except one thing : sometimes clones can go out of the hooping. Then, it is easier to pass through the saws.

3. n0phun

Did anyone get all powerups? I think I did it twice, but didn't get the mission egg. Is there a hidden powerup somewhere?

4. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Yes, some hiddens ones.
    Restart at the final checkpoint and you will get few of those ones

n0phun likes this.
  5. Vavje

i got one hidden powerup at a restart checkpoint. Clone must die to reveale powerups, right ?

6. n0phun

At this point there are two fast powerups, I only saw that in slow replay. Still not enough to get the mission.

And the 10 try mission I feared since Vicvic91 wrote that the level will be on ED. I'm out until someone posts a replay.

7. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

Ok seriously? What the FUCK...you had to know I was going to say something about this nonsense with the blades part where you collect the 2 slow power ups....this is A JOKE...I've literally died 50 to mes and riding now in a row and I REFUSE to skip...this part is unbelievably cheap and unforgiving....you have ZERO room for error....and I've played hard parts before where I eventually get by luck or I figure out some sort of strategy, but it's just not possible...and no, I'm not going to skip the power ups to go faster because then I can't get the goddamn collect all powerup achievement...and survive 10x or less??? With this part? And I'm only in the beginning! You have to be fucking kidding me....what's with these reficuously hard levels in eternal day? It doesnt make me jumping for joy to play them when they come out every week.

Baksbrown likes this.
  8. Vavje

Take it easy. This is a badland. Training, patience, pleasure. Even saving only one clone.

9. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

Can't - after finally getting through that BS, that shaky cam BS happens that fucks with my head...beat it without skipping....never has a level pissed me off so bad...fuck the achievements...DONE

Baksbrown likes this.
  10. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Lol gotta love Dubz Rage/Passion

Still have to play that level but i hate ANY shake camera effect, it's just annoying. In the true badland there are very few camera shakes and they are all much more subtle which is fine, some people overdo it.

Baksbrown, Rexerus and dubz131 like this.
  11. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

thanks :) my extreme rage after a horrible morning has passed...but i'm still not a fan of the end part of the leve....too much shaky cam makes me literally sick...in small doses it can work..but not for a sustained period of time

12. Baksbrown

Baksbrown Hypercloner Beta tester

I suggest you re-run all my levels :mrgreen:. I never did too difficult levels. Problems in the passage can occur only in Self destruct. meybe a calm and measured gameplay can calm you down :)

13. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Loved this level, and i don't see where is the part that is so hard that Dubz is talking about. Very cool level although i don't like the color changing and whitening of the screen at all.

Amazing work anyway Zeartyshow

14. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

do you know how to get the 'all powerups' mission? that's the last one i need

Vicvic91 likes this.
  15. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

for me, it's just not good to play at the end of of the work day when you are crumbling under client cases...when i went back and replayed after a nice goodnight sleep i played a lot better without frustration and got 2 of the missions...any hints on how to get all powerups? i know how to get the 2 'secret' ones when you die and have to restart back at the one checkpoint...but i can't find the other one(s)

16. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

traitor!

lol j/k...it's not a bad level - per my other posts, just a really bad day...though, i do recall more shaky cam on my first playthrough (maybe a glitch?) cause it doesn't do it anymore like it did the first time

17. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

vivics keeping the all powerups mission secrets to himself...get em!

18. n0phun

@Vicvic91, do you have this mission? First three players in Gamecenter have 251 missions right now, so one is missing. Surrealism is to easy for that, which mission you don't have?

19. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

This level is now updated : the missions shows the number of Powerups you need to collect.

n0phun likes this.
  20. n0phun

And now I got the mission at once, without getting more clones than in former tries. So it was bugged before? Or 45 powerups isn't all powerups, so there must be at least one hidden?