News and Misc

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by Ben Thumbs, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Straitorden

Straitorden Well-Known Member

And what is the unusual level starts on 1:05? Looks like Apparatus, but there is no such amount of saws in it..

2. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Apparatus was the only level I could think of, but yes, number of saws is wrong. And pretty much clones, ain't there? Seems the only level that is different to mobile versions I've seen so far. Only two weeks to wait and we'll see. :)

3. Straitorden

Straitorden Well-Known Member

Clones Yes, lots of them) Very interesting question - will it be the same changes (if this is Apparatus) on Andorid and iOS??)

4. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Don't think so, guess this (and more) edit is because the clones are handled differently at the consoles/pc, clones can make more speed or slow down there. So sometimes an extra obstacle to make it about as hard like the mobile version might be added, that's my guess.

5. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Tweet today:
    Just to make the URI clickable:
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/269670/
    "The price will be $9.99, €9.99 and £6.99 and there will also be a launch sale."

Word spreaded as requested.

Flamingjazz likes this.
  6. Salah eddine

Salah eddine New Member Beta tester

Thank you

7. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Not really sure where to put this, since this might belong better in a gossip section instead of news, ah well.

Last week I was checking out some files on my laptop from the GotYE in searching for the hints for achievements, perhaps I would find a different explanation for the bugged one on mobile (nope). By doing so I came across a file where this was being listed:

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!-- packIds must be between 0 and 7 -->
    -<levelpacks>
    -<sp_levels>
    <levelpack name="DAY I" id="0"/>
    <levelpack name="DAY II" id="1"/>
    <levelpack name="DOOMSDAY" id="2"/>
    <levelpack name="DAYDREAM" id="3"/>
    </sp_levels>
    </levelpacks>
    Not sure if this really has any meaning but who knows, perhaps this is a glimpse towards the number of days/levelpacks Frogmind has got in mind the game will end up with eventually? If so there still is a lot to explore :D

8. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

On with the show!

[​IMG]

Source: Facebook

:D

Flamingjazz and Vicvic91 like this.
  9. Flamingjazz

Flamingjazz Hardcore Gamer Moderator

Who is ready for an UPDATE! ;)

Vicvic91 likes this.
  10. Vicvic91