Phaser

Discussion in 'DAY II' started by Wheat1328, Nov 14, 2013.

1. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Tried for an hour today on a train ride, no luck. But yes, it often helps to give up - for a while. Did that on the Doomsday levels.

When I tried this level many months ago, I got to the rotating blower, but not further.

I watched Chico's video on my way back home, but now it is gone... Why? It's great coming that far with two clones.

2. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I'm very confusing and i thought the video was pointless since there's already one, idk.
    That wasn't the big one tho, this one was while i was watching... and i just said it to be funny, english is not even the language i curse when i get mad. lol

3. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Hehe I know, already thought that was pretty modest ;P Me myself put out bursts of curse words I should be ashamed of (and also in Dutch, some English words might occur) but that's Badland.

But, ontopic, possibility became reality:

Shouldn't even be playing Badland at the moment since it's carnaval, most of the times these days I'm not even really sober playing Badland ;P But nonetheless got 12 clones saved. Believe even up to 14 should be possible, got 4 through the double spinning wheels part 2 times, so who knows (and Chico posted a vid with a good possibility with 13 clones already).

Changed the way lightning was observed, still isn't true to it's natural colors but so be it.

4. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I sure do!

Nice man, you came up with an incredible smart solution on that finale, i was like, duh, of course... but i tried to do it ( with 11 tho cause i didn't reach the finale with 12 again for a while, only 4 times i think) and made a mess.

Good stuff, very awesome, well done. :clap:

5. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Just tried this one again a couple of times, and have to say 13 looks more and more promising. Didn't make it yet but getting 3 through the first bunch of obstacles is more doable for me at the moment. Even 4 clones sometimes make it for 2 or 3 obstacles, so it might even once happen 14 will be possible.

6. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

One last addition (I guess) for the old forums:

It's still a long way till finish but still... The first 2 spinning obstacles are the hardest part, together with the part next, the one with the floating rocks. You'll have to get all the luck in the world to make it with all 5 but the beginning is there.