Stuck at 1370 clones

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by D-ron, Mar 12, 2014.

1. D-ron

D-ron New Member

First off, LOVE the game! It's all I've been playing for a few weeks. I have completed all of the levels, all of the missions and almost all of the achievements except "true multiplayer" and the final clone collecting achievements which are "hypercloner" through "highlander". The problem seems to be that I can't seem to go past 1370 clones saved, no matter how many additional clones I save.

Does anyone know if this is a glitch or is it somehow intended as part of gameplay after having completed all levels or something similar? It's very frustrating for someone who is a completionist such as myself. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

2. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

That's really strange. I'll ask the obvious question first: are you sure you're saving more on a level than previous. In other words, if you save 20 on your first run then you need to save 21 or more to have your total go up. Saving 20 then 19 on a second try still counts as 20. Not 39.

Now that that's out of the way, if it's not recording your scores correctly, I'd contact Frogmind via twitter or Facebook

3. Ben Thumbs

Ben Thumbs Clone Master Moderator

Welcome to the forums!

Are you in iOS or Android. I agree, very strange!

Have you tried rebooting your device? It's amazing home many weird little bugs just doing that can clear out.

4. D-ron

D-ron New Member

Obviously, the obvious needed to be asked in an obvious manner. ;) I didn't realize that you needed to "save more" than the previous attempt, because I was so focused on getting all the achievements. Now that I know, I see the nightmare of obsessiveness that will consume my days and nights. :shock:

Thanks for the responses guys!

5. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

;) If you're after the achievements the spreadsheet will really help you to know what's possible. Link below in my signature. Go ahead and make a column for yourself!

6. Ben Thumbs

Ben Thumbs Clone Master Moderator

BINGO! :lol: