Unstable (iOS)

Discussion in 'WARPZONE' started by FBI Light Rock, Jan 16, 2017.

1. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Capture d’écran 2017-01-18 à 10.04.59.png

Unstable (iOS exclusive)

Missions

Capture d’écran 2017-01-18 à 10.02.46.png

Time Trial

Unstable-time.png

Post your time trial scores in the Timetrial spreadsheet!

Achievement
    TWINS: Save 2 clones

Total BOTY secrets to unlock

Mission, Clone & Time Trial Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2017
  2. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

This is a great level...wish there was atleast one more racing level

3. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

This race is tough as nuts! The first dashes through the last section way too fast. Because of that, it's almost no room for error!

I got lucky though and simply flew past the 3 floating balls (in a descending fashion), and the last part the cushions i lost in those spikeballs propelled my clony in a insane manner, just barely dying as the first piston of the last 3 propelled me forward without killing me. Phew! That was insane.

dubz131 likes this.
  4. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

yea, it took me a few tries to really get down the pattern of the race (definitely some difficult spots - like the end you mentioned; i would always seem to have a good lead then out of nowhere the 'first place' guy comes rolling past me), but i like these kind of levels...funny, cause when i first played the game i wasn't a big fan, but they have grown on me for sure...especially in multiplayer, and i see they added a multiplayer race level for unstable as well, yippee!

Vicvic91 likes this.
  5. 4slann

4slann Member

Here is my walkthrough for this level

Hope it helps

Vicvic91 likes this.