News and Misc

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by Ben Thumbs, Nov 12, 2013.

1. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Without the fixes there were only new multiplayer levels. I don't need any multiplayer levels except one for the "True multiplayer" achievement, and some day an explanation how to do that alone as quickly as possible. Currently, when I play 2 players alone, 1 rounds, and I press "Menu" after a game I'm asked
    So how will I ever be able to play 100 muliplayer games? Do I really have to do this in one go? I got 10 rounds so far, but have no idea how, because the question above is asked everytime when I quit this stupid task.

A button with "Yes, I vow to have done 100 rounds" would be nice.

2. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

See the achievement guide on true multiplayer. Before you begin you can set the number of rounds to whatever you want then just play each. You can die right off the bat and that still counts towards the 100. Should only take 10-15 min to complete all 100.

3. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

You certainly don't have to do all 100 multiplayer levels in one go. If so, I'll go crazy and jump off the building instead. :P I already have the achievement, since when I'm too stressed trying to or just completed some missions or clone saving attempts, I'll use multiplayer to relax! You should try it too! I personally enjoyed the journey throughout a level! (When saving clones or completing missions officially, I feel quite stressed though the end result is indeed rewarding :D )

If you just want it to get it over and done with it, just pick the multiplayer level "Dead End" and you'll be done in the blink of an eye. ;)

4. Ben Thumbs

Ben Thumbs Clone Master Moderator

I'm about 60% there for the Achievement and only play a level or two here and there. I almost always finish by pressing YES when that warning comes up, but AFAIK you still get credited for having played those rounds. Otherwise I should be on about 5%.

5. Wheat1328

It doesn't matter what level you pick. It's not "complete 100 multiplayer levels" it's "play 100 multiplayer levels".

So you can play any level and have one if the two "win" right at the start of the level and that counts as 1. Just do that 100 times and done.

6. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Now this level is addictive! Ever survived until all powerups are down? Shame that it's over, just got my last 20 rounds with this. So I made about 90 today, in much less than an hour, and only that much time because I completed one level, and sometimes did not stop right after the beginning. And I stopped from time to time and looked up the count in Statistics.

I remember I played more than 50 one day and had only about 10 counted in Statistics, thats why I asked. But I set the number of runs very high then, perhaps that was the reason.

Yes, I sometimes played multiplayer just for fun, trying to complete a level. But Clony is such a lamer. Maybe he should swap thumbs with Cyclo.

7. FBI Light Rock

Haha, I think I ever got close before with 2 left if I remember. :) It was quite an achievement when I had to play with myself!

Ever wished that the other clones in multiplayer could be used in single player? I kind of want to try using Cyclo, Snorf and Fury in single player... But I don't quite know how nice/ugly the other 3 will look like with grey eyelids? :P

8. Ben Thumbs

[​IMG]

Argh just after I thought I got done doing all of the multiplayer levels I find out another update has dropped! :lol:

[​IMG]

9. Wheat1328

New Update: Feb. 26!

Among other things Frogmind (FINALLY!) added an icon for completing levels in one try. Too bad I didn't wait for that....

Anyway, for those few of you using the "Survive-with-one-try" Spreadsheet, I'm deleting that now. :D

10. Ben Thumbs

There's also been a price drop from $4.49 => $0.99.

11. Ben Thumbs

That's a great addition! I've got twelve more to go, guess I better go and get er dun. :mrgreen:

12. AndroidUser

AndroidUser Active Member

In Play Market update came out about 10 days ago.

13. FBI Light Rock

Android updates usually arrive first, assuming a conjoint effort in updating both versions. Android Apps need no approval to go online and thus appears almost immediately after the update is submitted, but Apple Apps require an approval process that takes a varying amount of time (Usually a week or so) before the app goes online.

Sad truth about Android vs iOS Apps... :(

14. FBI Light Rock

Oh yeah, thanks for the update on this new update guys! (I know it sounds weird :P )

I'll post it here anyway:

15. AndroidUser

Thank you, now it is clear.
    Since most here iOS-users will report about updates on Android.

16. AndroidUser

In Play Market this says nothing, and the Russian language in the game did not appear. But it certainly does not matter.

17. AndroidUser

How often are new levels?
    I started playing at the end of December 2013, and then it was 80 levels. Do you expect new?

18. Wheat1328

March 25, 2013: game released with day 1 (40 levels)
    May 29, 2013: day 2 dawn (10 levels)
    July 2, 2013: day 2 noon (10 levels)
    September 25, 2013: day 2 dusk (10 levels)
    November 27, 2013: day 2 night (10 levels)

Frogmind has said more is coming. No one yet knows what that will be or when. Obviously everyone's hoping for a day 3.

19. AndroidUser

Thank you! It is about 1 episode every 2 months. Something new has to be on the approach. :)

20. AndroidUser

Yesterday came game update in Play Market. Changed the picture of the main screen, and other changes are not noticed. If you click on the left robot android, it tumbles down and everything. :)
    [​IMG]

Added later:
    Damn! Game I did not immediately launched, and that's it - the screens below.
    On the mechanics of the game change did not affect creatures. They only look different, but the actual shape of things remained the same.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]