Size Matters

Discussion in 'DAY I' started by Ben Thumbs, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Ben Thumbs

Ben Thumbs Clone Master Moderator

[​IMG]

SIZE MATTERS

BADLANDER DAY I: DAWN - SIZE MATTERS introduces the BIG powerup (increases clone size) and the SMALL powerup (decreases clone size) and besides a couple of falling rocks, is another straightforward level with only 1 clone to save.

Missions

[​IMG]

Clones Saved

Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet >>HERE<<

Playthrough

Note: This is just a simple "Survive with one try" playthrough to show off this level here in the Badlands Forum.

2. Ben Thumbs

BADLAND FORUMS CHALLENGES

CHALLENGE #2

DAY - I: DAWN - SIZE MATTERS
    - Avoid 6 of the BIG Powerups and get all of the SMALL Powerups to finish super small (can't use checkpoints).
    - Upload replay to Everyplay to prove it.
    - Post the Everyplay link, or embed your YouTube clip in this thread to claim victory.
    :mrgreen:

3. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

I just missed six of the enlargers but missed two of the small power ups. So close.

EDIT: Dang. Missed 6 and missed 1. That last small powerup is the hardest part.

4. Ben Thumbs

I did it one size bigger (only avoided 5 BIG Powerups), so yeah you should be able to get it.
    You need to land right on the end of the ledge and then JUST roll off the edge to drop down and grab it.

5. Wheat1328

Got it! :D

Uploaded to my Everyplay account. I'll link it tomorrow when I'm at my computer.

EDIT by Lunartic. Here it is:

6. Ben Thumbs

Well done but wow I just watched your replay and you did it slightly differently than me which means you can avoid 7 BIG Powerups!

BADLAND FORUMS CHALLENGES

CHALLENGE #3

DAY - I: DAWN - SIZE MATTERS
    - Avoid 7 of the BIG Powerups and get all of the SMALL Powerups to finish super small (can't use checkpoints).
    - Upload replay to Everyplay to prove it.
    - Post the Everyplay link, or embed your YouTube clip in this thread to claim victory.
    :o

p.s. I'll edit your post to embed your replay after I share it to my YouTube channel.

7. Wheat1328

Yeah. I avoided the middle one a few times before I figured that out. That middle one is tough. Much easier this way. ;)

8. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Always wanted to do this, in the long time I couldn't upload only avoided 6 big powerups. Yesterday noted that Chico's replay that is linked in the spreadsheet has been deleted, so tried a little harder now.

Damn, it looks so easy.