Cloneblower

Discussion in 'DAY I' started by Ben Thumbs, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Ben Thumbs

Ben Thumbs Clone Master Moderator

[​IMG]

CLONEBLOWER

BADLANDER DAY I: DAWN - CLOWNBLOWER is a short but fun level that tests out how much you've learned to play so far and how good you are at flying and saving a bunch of clones.

Missions

[​IMG]

Clones Saved

Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet >>HERE<<

Playthrough

Note: This is just a simple "Survive with one try" playthrough to show off this level here in the Badlands Forum.

2. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

FUN LEVEL? This constant noise of mashed clones makes me shiver. The developers clearly hate wind power. I tried improving my 16 many times, and now have difficulties even to reach that. Nobody has made more than 18 so far, and players like ogster and Kullua have only 15. I have no idea how to improve at the moment. This destroys the good look of my scores in Dawn.

No, this level is hell.

3. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AGREED!!! I tried for a long time to improve on this level and it's just not going to happen.

4. n0phun

I'm willing to give this a day or two again, but not for now, not enough time at the moment. Still trying to get at least 6 in Jungle, too. That I can do the 25 in Pipeline I'm sure, but that would take a lot of runs also. Not sure about Badlander, but as long no one makes 5 there I don't care.

5. Wheat1328

I really don't think it's possible. But what do I know?

6. n0phun

Got five today, then lost them. So it's possible. I'll post to the Badlander thread.

7. D-ron

D-ron New Member

I'm so behind the curve of everyone else here, as I only stared playing in January this year, but love the game. Probably the best Android game I've played and I am picky.

I'm stuck at a measly 10 on this level. I have no idea how to get more, but I'm plugging away at it!

8. Wheat1328

The spreadsheet has got a video link to a 16 run. That's the best I can do as well. I tried for quite a while to get up to the 18 that a few others have to no avail.

9. AndroidUser

AndroidUser Active Member

I just got 18.
    This level can be made without loss, somebody will do it sooner or later.

10. n0phun

I KNEW IT!

11. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Last 2 days played this one quite often. I started thinking, what makes it better posible that all clones can get through unharmed? Well, if they would be bigger in size they don't get smashed that easily. So I tried skipping one or more of the size-downs. 1 (like you see in the recording) is very good skippable, the others a lot harder. Sometimes I manage to skip the 3rd size-down as well, but only sometimes. Skipping 2 would make saving 19 or 20 a lot better possible imo.
    Anyway, I also skipped that slow powerup, personal choise, but was better I thought for me. If that one was taken the remaining clones would become too slow to always catch up with the frontrow of clones, albait losing a couple by being left behind. Believe in my 18 run I already did skip that slow powerup, not really sure.

2 days ago I could smack myself to the head already, I had 19 past all the freaking wind-blowers, only 3 remained to get past that narrow entrance just after the last blower. 2 were flying a bit againt a branch above it, 1 lay at the branch/ground below it. Thought I would first let the 2 get down, and then fly the other one after them. Unfortunately that last one in the meantime rolled back towards the last windblower and still got smashed, damn it :') Finally got 19 anyway.

n0phun likes this.