Magnetism

Discussion in 'DAY II' started by Wheat1328, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

[​IMG]

MAGNETISM

Missions

[​IMG]

Clones Saved

Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet >>HERE<<

Playthrough

Note: This is just a simple "Survive with one try" playthrough to show off this level here in the Badlands Forum.

2. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

3. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

(One small correction to my text above: It was 6 clones in the first "car", one thrown out, and then 4 in the second.)
    I had 4 after the explosion. They were in two pairs, thrown back by the explosion in different speeds. I tapped the screen to get them forward again, but the pair more behind (and quicker) got left behind when the others finally started moving to the right. All this only visible in the replay in very slow motion, much to quick while playing. Watching my screenshots of the replay I think I shouldn't have tapped the screen at all, they would have been nearer together and perhaps survive all four.

Since then I had 3 behind this mine two times. Lost them (and more) later. But as it is sure that this last part can be played without losses I now set the max to 24, and because there is no clear limit how much can go in the second car to 24+. Though one has to be very lucky to get them in there and through and to have no losses on the rest of the way.

4. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

About a week ago I got 5 clones passed both cars, so 25 should be possible. But indeed, you have to be very very very lucky for the rest of the level keeping all alive...

Actually also had 7 clones after the first car, and looked promising since I believe all clones were packing up nice. Just screwed up by letting the very first clone just nearly touching the second car, so that one rode away without any of my clones :(