Gadgets

Discussion in 'DAY II' started by Wheat1328, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

[​IMG]

GADGETS

Missions

[​IMG]

Clones Saved

Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet >>HERE<<

Playthrough

Note: This is just a simple "Survive with one try" playthrough to show off this level here in the Badlands Forum.

2. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

From the Spreadsheet

3. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

I don't see that this can work. To use the boulder you have to go up with all your clones to press. Can this really be done without some of them going to the upper part, thus losing them?
    Maximum possible is set to 13 now, what was it before Light Rock wrote this?

4. ogster

ogster Elite Member

with careful timing, yes, this can work. use the forward clones to push up the first time then the tail clones to push up the second time. not as easy as it sounds, of course.

i think max has always been 13. but if we're strict about it, then 14 should be possible. i've gotten 2 clones through the rotating boulders where you would think only 1 clone would fit, so that's an extra clone right there.

5. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Maximum before I updated it to 13 was 11.

However, 14 is impossible. In fact 13 clones is pretty idealistic. It involves getting 2 clones to the saw and stick them on it, which is really hard already considering you must avoid the size-up powerups to avoid getting the clones produced by the superclone powerup killed. That's 12 clones in the pocket. Now assuming all 12 clones pass the next part to use the boulder (Thus not sacrificing any clones to press the button), there's 1 more clone to collect.

Before the part where you get the sticky powerup, it is only possible to get 1 clone all the way to this part. ogster's case of getting 2 clones past all the way is a bit too difficult to execute, and then consider the rest of the level....yikes!