Jumpy

Discussion in 'DAY I' started by Wheat1328, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

[​IMG]

JUMPY

Missions

[​IMG]

Clones Saved

Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet >>HERE<<

Playthrough

Note: This is just a simple "Survive with one try" playthrough to show off this level here in the Badlands Forum.

2. AndroidUser

AndroidUser Active Member

The maximum should be at least 15. Through poisonous spines can spend 3 clone.
    [​IMG]

3. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

It's not about 3 clones across the spikeball region. It's whether you can blast all 3 clones across the mine later on so that NONE gets squashed by the pneumatic piston. For 14 clones, you have to get 2 fat (One size bigger than normal) clones across that. (I didn't even knew how I did that last time) To fit 3 in is probably impossible. There is no opportunity to miss a size-up powerup.

4. AndroidUser

AndroidUser Active Member

Really. I realized this after having written the previous message.

5. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Yes, but which big powerup do you miss when going with only one clone? You say with two or three you're one size bigger than normal.

I didn't realize that it's possible to get three clones through the spikeballs. How? All three the upper way? I made only few attempts, to no avail.

I did the blast with two clones more than once (as I sometimes messed up later), and I had the feeling that it just might be possible to get three through. Wasn't willing to waste time trying, and don't want it now, but sometime in the future I might try it again.

6. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

I think you are misinterpreting, n0phun. :)

I'm saying that it's not possible to skip any of the size-up powerups. At least, the ones leading to the mine and the pneumatic piston part. So the size of the clones, which was one size bigger than normal, mean that probably only 2 will fit into the passage.

3 clones can probably go through barely using the upper way? Dunno...