Random Badland Chit Chat.

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by Ben Thumbs, Nov 17, 2013.

1. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Thank you! :D I wanted to do this a long time ago and do away with the active player system because having inactive players in-between still makes it rather hard to look at the active players.

Also, someone keeps screwing around with the active player system (Could be a glitch, but I dunno), unbolding (And um, un-italicizing if that word even exists :lol: ), so I eventually got fed up and completely did away with that system. But since then, I still had the urge to return it, but didn't know how.

Can I guess you did the column shifting offline by downloading a copy of the spreadsheet? I tried to find how to do it online, but it seems that it can only be done in Excel (And other spreadsheet programs, I presume).

P.S. Why is Matt and grandmort right at the back?! :o We should put our precious and previously dedicated Badland players in front, just after all the active players.

2. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

No, I did it online. I didn't "sort" anything, I moved them 1 by 1. It was kinda a pain but should be easier now in the future.

Active's active. The sheet has had the originals/dedicated/whatever-you-want-to-call-them players up "front" this long and that's why the sheet was more difficult to use then it needed to be. I'm not sure what happened to grandmort - he still checks in here occasionally, but he must have tired of the game, or gotten too busy IRL. Who knows??

I wanted to be able to see all the top scores (or the majority of them) without scrolling. If Matt33 posts all his scores I'd move him back accordingly. Also, I was getting kinda sick of moving stuff around and since I didn't feel like organizing inactive players I said eff it. If any of them start up again, I'll gladly move them back over.

3. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Really? Wow! How did you do it? I tried to do it but wasn't successful. Mind teaching me how to do it? It's OK if you don't wanna teach me, because it's quite obvious to you that I would move the columns around a bit and you might not like it, after I know how to shift columns, based on what I said just now.

4. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

What if they did a level where the whole background was black so you could only figure out the path from the clone's eyes? If they did it would have a touch nothing achievement.

5. Wheat1328

All the missions are uploaded now! :D Just need to update Clonetron once the glitch is fixed. So all that's left is a few playthroughs. Anyone that gets a 1-try playthrough that we don't have please upload it and let me know so I can link it!

6. Wheat1328

I'm reverting back to my "Save-A-Clone-A-Day" strategy to get to 3000. Yesterday saved 1 and today saved 1. :lol:
    18 to go! I need to give Falling another look - large potential improvement there. Plus, I need a little break from Doomsday. I can only play the same 3 levels over-and-over so many times

EDIT: I updated the spreadsheet by total clones saved. Pretty much works out that "inactives" are at the right with the addition of the Doomsday levels. So that's a non-issue now. I kept everyone who's completed the Doomsday levels together though. Also assumed Kullua and B16DAZ will remain where they're at once they enter they're totals.

7. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Good strategy Wheat! And i'm glad Kullua is back and playing Doomsday, and oh boy, he is fast!

I have a question, is it only me or every now and then the game center stop syncing the clone counts? I have to remove badland from game center, sign out, and then sign in again so it gets back, but only after i get at least 1 clone more.

8. Wheat1328

I think the leaderboards got screwy with the Doomsday update. It seems anything over 2700 and you don't show up. But if you improve your score you'll show up for just a little while then drop off again. Must be a bug. I'm waiting for Frogmind to fix it.

9. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

This bug will probably be temporary, in day 2 night update it also happened, let things settle and it will be fixed.

But the one i'm saying is, for example, i have 499 clones on doomsday, but it shows 495 there, and my total was also different, so i removed badland from game center, and then entered again, and saved one clone on Fluffy, so my total score got fixed to 3104 but the doomsday is still wrong, i guess i have to get a clone on doomsday.

10. Wheat1328

Oh. Yeah I don't know about that. Maybe you just saved too many. :lol:

11. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Exactly that, got one more on doomsday and its fixed.

12. ogster

ogster Elite Member

fantastic job, chico! 500 in doomsday is crazy!

13. Wheat1328

Yeah, that's nuts! So what's next? Are you going to keep going on Doomsday?

14. Ben Thumbs

Ben Thumbs Clone Master Moderator

Incredible effort, well done! :ugeek:

Oh and your new avatar is great! :D

15. Wheat1328

Looks like the Leaderboard is fixed. At least everyone is showing up right now. Even Kullua's second account. :lol: Hopefully Frogmind takes that off soon. I still don't understand how that happens to you guys but I only play from one device and only have one account. ;)

The missions Leaderboad is still screwy.

16. Wheat1328

AAAGGGHH! :x This game is back into the "frustrating-not-fun" category. These last 16 clones are going to be a bitch!

EDIT: Seriously, WTF! I'm really close to stop playing this game. I'll give it a day or two and try again. If I still can't save more I might just say eff it.

17. AndroidUser

AndroidUser Active Member

You will be much easier to get these 16 clones in Day 1 and/or Day 2. :)

18. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Now i'm going to play Leo's Fortune and Unpossible, and give Badland a time... i'm even dreaming about it sometimes so it's not good, lol.

The road is clean now for Ogster to play with his waterproff ipad while scubadiving.

19. AndroidUser

AndroidUser Active Member

Hooray! Passed all levels Doomsday with one try. Remained unfulfilled 3 mission.
    [​IMG]

20. Wheat1328

Nice job on getting to 3200 ogster!!!!

That's really impressive. I don't know how you guys are getting such high clone counts (well, I kinda know how I just can't believe you can pull it off :lol: ) Are you going to keep going?