Random Badland Chit Chat.

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by Ben Thumbs, Nov 17, 2013.

1. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I also think this wasn't the update she was talking about... maybe i'm only hoping so...

i think they are probably working on some very nice christmas gifts for us.

2. Flamingjazz

Flamingjazz Hardcore Gamer Moderator

And... The iPad air 2 update wasn't probably it either... :) :D

3. Kati

Kati Member Frogmind

Sorry if those updates didn't rock your socks! :( But we are doing lots of stuff at the office to keep you satisfied, I can promise that ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

4. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

It's ok Kati, it's just that we are lone players, and we thought you meant single player updates, it's not that it didn't knock our socks offs, they are amazing updates, don't sweat it. :mrgreen:

Take your time, we do not mean to rush you guys, the level of excellence you guys brings to the table can't be rushed.

5. Kullua

Kullua Active Member

It's been along time since I've even on line. Have been working 2 jobs with little time to play. I think it's time to start working on doomsday and to catch up to Chico. Hopefully my day 1 scores hold up!

6. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Master Kullua, it will be an honor to be catched up by you.

7. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Wow, my guess was perfectly right, lol. New update coming with santa claus, yayyy

Nice, now i can wait for christmas like when i was a kid.

8. Flamingjazz

Does anyone want to bet the new update is Day 3 Dawn?
    From the previews, it looks like it.
    You don't know how excited I am!!! It's a great Christmas gift, especially if its free!!
    :) :D

9. Flamingjazz

Just a thought, the forums really should get an exclusive sneak peek or something special for this new update. Maybe better hints or something cool.
    That'd be awesome.

10. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Actually i don't think is day 3, this is what i think:

Day 1
    ----- } - Finished
    Day 2

Doomsday [ Fury Character Journey] - Finished

Unkown Pack [ Snorfy Character Journey ] - 25 Decemeber 2014

Unkown Pack [ Cyclo Character Journey] - 2015

2016 BADLAND 2

2020 WORSTLAND

:lol: :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :roll:

11. Ben Thumbs

Ben Thumbs Clone Master Moderator

HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

12. Flamingjazz

Well, whatever it is, I'm hoping its free.
    I was looking at those preview pics and I agree <|-|!<0. I missed it before but it's the three-eyed clones journey (don't judge me cause I cant remember his name) ;) :P
    Is there any chance, in your opinion, of day 3? In my opinion, day 2 left us with a cliffhanger.
    Counting down the days!

13. Ben Thumbs

Ben Thumbs Clone Master Moderator

I'm just curious, why do you hope it's free?

I hope it's another paid expansion pack, Frogmind deserves to get paid for all their efforts and doing so will increase the chances of even more updates. Although I think a Day 3 would be a good time for them to 'finish' the game and move onto something else.

14. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

It will probably be paid.

And for day 3 to happen means they have to work on 40 levels, they can't create day 3 dawn, and run out of ideas before reaching the night... so it all depends on how many ideas can still be explored without compromising the game originality. I think they are doing a really great job on keeping the levels coming.

Whatever they decide is cool, they created the game, they know what they are doing... and will probably do more.

15. Flamingjazz

I don't disagree.
    Why do I hope it's free? Well, I'm in a curious, and very circumstantial, situation where I can't pay for apps or in-app purchases. It's a long story, but basically, I got this game when it was free app for the 10 years App Store thing, and I haven't actually played doomsday beyond the free levels.
    So for my specific circumstance, I hope it's free.
    Or that I just get a new device for Christmas.
    Cause if its free, I'll get to play it. :)

16. Flamingjazz

I downloaded the game update 6 hrs ago, and it still won't let me download te daydream full level pack *edit, sorry* because it says it cannot connect to the iTunes Store
    Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

17. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Yeah, was the same here, got it after some hours. No probs with other apps, seems some more people were downloading. Fix is to get some sleep. ;-)

18. Flamingjazz

Can we update the achievements guide thing?
    Thanks.
    What's the achievement for switch? I'm missing it somehow. Or I missed seeing it. Or something's wrong with my device. Idk.

Btw, I still can't download the level pack... I've beaten almost all the missions for the three levels (centipede 1 try still left) but I can't download the full pack because I can't "connect to iTunes Store"
    It's bugging the heck out of me.

19. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

No idea on the hidden achievement, for now.

Try rebooting your device, I did that before I finally could download on my iPhone.

20. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Since it's supposed to be with the level 'Switch'; When you switch to dark, and enter the part with the first superclone-powerups, somewhere in the middle of that part there seems to be something up top. It has the same glowing things the switches have, but doesn't light up what it is. Doesn't really seem to be able to get there either, since it's surrounded by the poisoned balls (?). Don't really know if this means anything but it might be a hidden switch or so, leading towards the achievement. Just guessing.