Fluffy

Discussion in 'DAY II' started by Ben Thumbs, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Ben Thumbs

Ben Thumbs Clone Master Moderator

[​IMG]

FLUFFY

Missions

[​IMG]

Clones Saved

Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet >>HERE<<

Playthrough

Note: This is just a simple "Survive with one try" playthrough to show off this level here in the Badlands Forum.

2. Ben Thumbs

Agh! I've wasted over an hour completing Fluffy "Survive with one try" three times amongst numerous attempts and Everyplay has managed to botch the upload every single time (after taking ages to upload). :wtf:

3. grandmort

grandmort Elite Member Moderator

Yep, this is also happening to me since the update. I wanted to send you a clean one try (easy) of DARKNESS and I re-recorded it three times, to no avail, EVERYPLAY doesn't go in the SHARE screen, I even restarted both BADLAND and Everyplay apps and no luck.

4. Gonnet

Gonnet New Member Beta tester

It was a smart move from frogmind the 'drive a láser car with ur clone'. It Was a different experience compared to the levels we already saw in previous updates.

5. Ben Thumbs

:mrgreen: Just increased my clone count for FLUFFY from 3 to 31 Clones saved, after I worked out the exploitable glitch at the end. :o

[​IMG]

:thumbup:

6. Twitch_Cattz

Twitch_Cattz Member

This is my favorite level, it is super creative. the squishy walls, the walls that form with the lasers chasing you, the things that squish and form new wall shapes, and the laser vehicle thing... and even at the beginning the lasers you have to wobble... super cool.
    Here's my go at it! :3
    - https://everyplay.com/videos/1697426

7. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Already noticed in coop that the glitch didn't work there, even though I don't know when they made that happen. But appears also in singleplayer modus you can't benefit from the glitch anymore. I just wanted to improve my clonecount, but if you miss the speed powerup at the final part, you now get a bunch of lasers every so many meters, killing every single clone :( So top scores as of now will probably remain like this, unfortunately.

On the positive side, I upped my clonecount at Eclipse from 24 to 30 :D

8. Straitorden

Straitorden Well-Known Member

However, yes. Now to get even 20 clones appears not to be a simple task...

9. Straitorden

Straitorden Well-Known Member

And something has changed in the Eclipse. May be the speed of these closing rectangles (1:22 of your video) has increased – it was easier not to take both big power-ups after them, now it has become clearly more difficult.. One conclusion - all records must be placed before the updates) In Fluffy changes occurred during the last one...

10. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Didn't really notice it at first, even thought I got off pretty easily there for a few runs but after the 30-run I wasn't that lucky anymore. Indeed, seems to be a little different then before. Then again, it wasn't all that easy before already so no big changes;P