Lazers

Discussion in 'DAY II' started by Ben Thumbs, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Ben Thumbs

Ben Thumbs Clone Master Moderator

[​IMG]

LAZERS

Missions

[​IMG]

Clones Saved

Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet >>HERE<<

Playthrough

Note: This is just a simple "Survive with one try" playthrough to show off this level here in the Badlands Forum.

2. ogster

ogster Elite Member

i knew matt33 would have crazy numbers for day 2 night. i'm most impressed with 35 on lazers. i took a look and thought however matt33 even knew how more was possible is amazing in itself.

3. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Thanks man. I held off posting my scores because I was at 33 for a while, wanting 34 before posting, but managed a 35. 4 clones is the most I've gotten into the spinning portals/lasers section, only twice. The first time I screwed up at the end, and the second time I was successful.

4. Kullua

Kullua Active Member

Straight forward to beat 32 on LAZERS. At the very beginning where there is that initial hump very slowly hold your clone until there is the last possibility that the clone will be lost, you will be able to squeeze 1 or more clones through and only lift one of the 2 gravity reducers and 10 clones rather than 20 and 2 gravity reducers. This lighter clone will allow you to continue to the lift point that seems impossible to raise more that 1 clone through. Wait in the holding area until the spinning laser is at 3:00 O'clock and move the clones through. You can possibly get get 37 on this level!