2500???

Discussion in 'ACHIEVEMENTS' started by Wheat1328, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Flamingjazz

Flamingjazz Hardcore Gamer Moderator

Thanks, I actually just now updated my clone counts though. I added about 350 more clones than i did before
    But ya, will be working on it. 2500 is my goal right now, and I'll be pretty happy if i get there

2. Ben Thumbs

Ben Thumbs Clone Master Moderator

"Ben Thumbs" yeah I've moved past the whole "Lunartic" gamer tag and have switched everything over to Ben Thumbs, (as in Ben from Blue Thumbs Gaming) because that's the skin I'm currently wearing.

As for grinding for more clones, setting realistic clone save goals per level (not Ogster and Chico targets :D ) really helped me to identify where I could make improvements as painlessly as possible. You can see the thread I did for that here:
    topic135.html

3. Flamingjazz

Flamingjazz Hardcore Gamer Moderator

Thanks, that actually is really helpful.
    I'll update yall if I get there.
    903 clones on day 1 should be a little higher... :) I like your goals, but I'll set my own too

4. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

One of the things I like doing when I feel like I'm horribly stuck with where to save clones is to start a fresh new copy of Badland. With your previous experiences with all the levels, sometimes you'll miraculously pull new great numbers on a fresh new copy. I've done that a couple of times and that was how I improved my numbers at times.

For me I record down the highest clone counts I ever achieved in my Badland life, so my records can come from different devices. If you base your whole spreadsheet scores on one copy (Like n0phun, since he likes to keep his iOS and Android scores separate), then definitely this won't work out.

Most of the time it's probably just a psychological issue, since sometimes you look at your high scores and just don't feel like it can be really improved anymore. Repeat for all the levels and you just give up on saving clones altogether. Starting a new copy breaks this mindset.