Your take on the possible total clone save on DAY II - NIGHT

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by grandmort, Nov 30, 2013.

1. grandmort

grandmort Elite Member Moderator

I agree with your post on TouchArcade Matt33, where you say "I think the Day II Night levels might have the least amount of room for total clone saves next to Day I Dawn."

I believe 320+ is doable in DAY II - NIGHT, beyond that I don't think there is any more room (unless I'm completely missing something).

Matt33, what say you?

2. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Re: Your take on the possible total clone save on DAY II - N

Probably about 330+, but there could be more, and it has actually surpassed what I believe to be Day II Dawn's max is since I wrote that on TouchArcade.

3. grandmort

Yeah, you are probably right, I'm now at 313 with some room to go over 320. 330+ is probably doable but a bit difficult, at least for me ;)

4. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

I'm up to 326 now, and it's starting to look like 340+

5. grandmort

Lol, by the time it's all said and done you'll be at 350+

Care to share a few scores?
    I'm particularly curious to see what you are getting on DARKNESS (I hate the inconsistent breaking off of the rolling metal wheel) and QUADRATIC (where I don't even really understand how I got 24 to start with, 23 is the best I can do now with massive amount of trials).

Of course, ECLIPSE is also puzzling to me, where I can't get small AND survive to land 10 on the walking robot, 6 is as good as it gets at the moment.

6. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

I've got a measly 16 on Darkness. That bouncy circle at the end always screws me up by sending a clone bouncing through the tunnels too early. I've got 26 on Quadratic, where I feel is in the max range for that level, 24 is also impressive. I've got 15 on Eclipse, just gotta get really small! Are you getting the shrink power-up at the part where you destroy power-ups with the laser? I've got 39 on Bits, for some reason I'm always losing about 10 clones on the final laser.

7. grandmort

Thank you for sharing Matt33!

Tell me about it!!!

26 :shock: Wow! Good job!

15! :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Yep, I burn the enlarger, sticky and 10er and I'm on my way... Which usually, when I'm small, becomes a problem right after that when pushing the button to open the gate, I get the accelerator but even while hanging at the lip the roller falls passed me and I'm screwed. Then, If I succeed, right after that there is the accordion thingy which always squish me 2 or 3 times before I make it through.
    How to survive this level in one try is beyond me... But I just made 8 on the robot, so there is hope. ;)

Yes, I can not replicate my 46 on there, far from it. Now I burn clones where it seems the first few times through this level I didn't.

8. grandmort

Lol, just survived ECLIPSE with one try and got 12 for the achievement (13 on the robot but lost one at the end not paying attention like an idiot).

9. ogster

ogster Elite Member

hi guys. day 2 night levels are DIABOLICAL! they're genius but evil.

i can see 350 but it's not going to be easy. at 336 now but struggling already to get more. a really good run on clonefest might push the max up to or beyond 360.

but then again, that's all were seeing now. funny how we've been proven wrong time and again.

10. grandmort

Yeah, 355+, 360 is definitely possible.
    Matching the leading scores on the Spreadsheet I would be at 355 (that's matching Matt33's 26 on QUADRATIC).

11. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

If one could get 25 on Darkness, 85 on Clonefest, and 50 on Bits, it could inch the limit past 370. Those 3 levels are so annoying though lol. I want to post my saves for these 10 levels soon.