SCREENSHOT OF THE DAY

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by grandmort, Dec 3, 2013.

1. grandmort

grandmort Elite Member Moderator

Now, that's what I like to see! ;)

Lunartic, come join, quick!

[​IMG]

2. Ben Thumbs

Ben Thumbs Clone Master Moderator

:lol: Let's try that again in about 6 months or so! :lol:

3. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

Represent! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Side note: why does my name display like that. In my settings it shows Wheat1328?? Help please!!

4. Wheat1328

I think I fixed it. Can someone confirm?

5. grandmort

Because you are my friend on GC. You see me as Laurent Daubas, others see me as grandmort (I know, much better!) ;)

6. Wheat1328

You've always shown up as grandmort on GC for me. I changed a privacy setting. Did that change anything on your end?

7. grandmort

Nope, still Zach Wheat, that's strange, I tried on my stepson's iPhone 4 (he has me as a friend) and I show up as Laurent Daubas, NOT grandmort... Go figure.

8. Ben Thumbs

It can take hours for changes you make to your Apple / Game Center Account (name etc.) to filter through.

9. ogster

ogster Elite Member

speaking of gamecenter leaderboard, it's really annoying how i have to set a new high while online to register scores in gamecenter. it didn't use to be that way. the best times to play is right before sleeping and in bed, where i have no wifi. before, i would just get up the next morning, come down for breakfast where there is wifi, turn on my ipod touch, put badland on and then there you have it. my gamecenter scores update automatically without even playing. it's stuck now at 2530 when it should read 2543.

oh well.

10. grandmort

And 2 for today!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Ben Thumbs

That moment when you achieve something small that you set out to do in BADLAND.

[​IMG]

12. Wheat1328

[​IMG]

FYI: That's ogster!, Matt33, and KULLUA

13. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

I'm curious, but the link doesn't work. If I copy it out of the image-tags and try the link directly I get:

14. Wheat1328

Should be fixed now. I guess I won't try to upload images from my phone anymore. :lol:

15. Ben Thumbs

Here's a present for you Wheat if you want to update your avatar to the latest version (I played through the game again on my wife's phone).

[​IMG]

16. Wheat1328

Awesome!!! Best screenshot yet! Thanks Lunartic!!!! :D :D

I like that one much more!
    Any chance you could drop the full res into google drive or somewhere else that works for you?

17. Ben Thumbs

No worries!

I switched codes for the image above, so if you click on it now it should take you to the imgur site and you can copy the full res image. ;)

18. Wheat1328

Got it. Thanks!!!

EDIT: looks like I've got some adjusting to do tomorrow on the computer. Once again, I can't get it to work right from my phone.
    EDIT 2: All fixed. :)