The Random Achievement Talk Thread

Discussion in 'ACHIEVEMENTS' started by Ben Thumbs, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Ben Thumbs

Ben Thumbs Clone Master Moderator

The Random Achievement Talk Thread

So I finished BADLAND DAY I - NIGHT: FINAL FRONTIER with 2 clones and checked into Game Center to find this for the hidden TWINS achievement:

[​IMG]

Errrrrm what? :wtf:

2. ogster

ogster Elite Member

yep. you, me and grandmort! and i'm sure a lot others.

frogmind says it's a bug they'll take care of in the next update. so in the meantime, go for 2 in oblivion. i think "twins" was meant for that level.

3. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

Anyone have all the Badland achievements yet? (not counting Highlander - only Matt33 and ogster have that one)

4. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

This looks so nice
    [​IMG]

5. grandmort

grandmort Elite Member Moderator

This looks very nice indeed, I'm jealous! :cry:

6. Jarci1

Jarci1 New Member

I see to have trouble triggering the achievements. What gives? I tried flipping without the timestop button and I didn't get it. I tried unbutton and pressed no buttons and didn't get it. Am I missing something or is it bugged?

7. Wheat1328

Hmm? That's weird. It might be bugged. Frogmind just fixed a bug with DOUBLE TROUBLE and TWINS. Maybe that triggered a bug with these two??? No idea. Maybe try it once more and if it doesn't work send Frogmind a twitter message. They're pretty good about responding there - especially to bugs.

You could also send a message to toope here on the forums. He's one of the devs but only checks in here occasionally.

8. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

I was in spot ~150-160 earlier today on the total missions completed board but now I don't show up on it at all. I do have one of the doomsday achievements (241 total) but I was still on the board after that. Could someone tell me what's going on?

9. Wheat1328

The leaderboards are all screwy right now. Any clone count over 2700 and you won't show up. Any mission count over 240 and you won't show up. Frogmind is probably aware of it and will fix it soon.

You can still see your scores in the individual leaderboards (Day 1, Day 2, and Doomsday), just not on the Total leaderboard.

EDIT: Doesn't appear the latest update fixed the leaderboard either.

10. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

Thanks for the clarification.

11. ronaldneole

ronaldneole New Member

any geezer who want to help me get this one and level fifty please post here and have the game in and contact me thanks