All in a Day's Work

Discussion in 'ACHIEVEMENTS' started by Wheat1328, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

2. grandmort

grandmort Elite Member Moderator

Awesome! Lol, I took the same screenshot I was so excited!

I'm still missing a few achievements (in particular FLAW and the MULTIPLAYER one), I have 4 missions to go and as far as that 2,500 business, Wheat1328, I think we could do it. ;)

3. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

I'm definitely going to try but just looking at it from 170 away, I feel like 2400 is going to be my max. I've tried pretty hard on a handful of levels to match ogster and couldn't do it. And think, if he's ahead by and average of 1 clone per level, that's 80 clones... close to the 100 I'd need. But that's a TON of hours to get that done.

I just don't know, but then again, I didn't think I'd get this far either...

4. grandmort

grandmort Elite Member Moderator

Well, 2,400 should be "easy", achievable with DAY II - NIGHT only.
    Then it's a matter of farming another 100 clones across the other 70 levels, I say it's doable.
    Passing 80 on REACT sure would help :mrgreen: so would SUPERCLONE, SPINNER and LIFELESS

5. Twitch_Cattz

Twitch_Cattz Member

OMG the flaw achievement is insanely hard! Got all the hiddens except for that and unfasten, do I have to survive that one with one try while doing it?

the chain on flaw like gets super far away from the clone and makes me get stuck on everything! >.<
    edit: .... omg got to the end but then the chained clone is to heavy to lift up that sliver.
    edit2: -.- well now I did beat it, but diddn't get the achievement anyways :(
    edit3: beat it again, still nothing, I guess its glitched... lol

6. Ben Thumbs

Ben Thumbs Clone Master Moderator

Oh man, that really sucks! Even more reason for me to keep avoiding it. :lol: