Android Leaderboard

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by Wheat1328, Dec 11, 2013.

1. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Ah, I compared achievements too, but missed that he had the 3000 achievement. In fact he's some clone away, in Total Clones saved it is 1.942.

Kewl. Of course! We have been blind. You just have to fold the centipede often enough before been cut by the lasers, survive this and have 150 living pieces.

2. phil

phil Well-Known Member

Which lasers do you mean?

3. n0phun

The lasers in Centipede. But I did not luck to survive them so far. ;-)

4. phil

phil Well-Known Member

No, I just didn't understand how any laser will cut the centipede into living peaces...or how often I have to fold it, I think it's what you meant by that [off-topic].

5. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

]
    Probably something bugged out and Google+ took this record from the wrong level set. OR he hacked the score on some level (And totally got 150 clones for Centipede).

OR he could had just managed to not only surgically cut the centipede into more clones using the lasers, but found a way of compressing more clones into one space through the use of the spikes. I think the technique for cutting it up involves being exposed to the lasers for like, more than 5 seconds. :roll:

6. n0phun

I wouldn't waste any time trying to get clones out of Centipede - at least not before Chico uploads the vid. ;-)

7. phil

phil Well-Known Member

The new top clone saver on android descripes himself as a computer genius, future engineer and got 1000 on doomsday. I'll beat that ;)

8. n0phun

Yeah! "The things I love most in life are Editing photos, Hacking and Committing pranks."

Here's the updated Leaderboard:
    0 - Hasil Paudyal 2.953 (1.000 in Doomsday)
    1- Philipp Schermer (phil) 2.951 (3.083 according to spreadsheet)
    2 - Me 2.941 (still in accordance with spreadsheet)
    3 - Александр Сташкин (AndroidUser) 2.917 (2.974 according to spreadsheet)
    4 - Funs Holthuijsen (ShiV) 2.901 (3.021 according to spreadsheet)
    5 - ti coco 2.868
    6 - Rubbish Trash Junk (FBI Light Rock) 2.756 (more in spreadsheet, but with more than one OS. Light Rock, does
    the leaderboard show your real Android result?)

9. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Just curious, everyone else also think 1000 in Doomsday is preposterous right? :eh:

Must be a friend of poomsmart

10. n0phun

Oh, this guy is extremely good, he has now also mastered the other days. 1.109 on D1 (#3, as 1.109 is the limit there),
    1.493 on D2 (#1), 1000 on Daydream !(#1). Makes 4602 total. Wimps and posers, leave the hall. Let's close our boards. ;-)

Obviously his cracking software is better, so it can adopt to the limitations on single days.
    And yes, there is software out to crack Badland, this week one guy who added me to his circles had links to it in his circles. A pity, the Badland leaderboards on Android where clean of this crap recently, at least in the top ranks.

11. Straitorden

Straitorden Well-Known Member

Hi to all. Back to August of 2014 I’ve sent a letter to Frogmind concerning the error of showing the results of rescued cloned in Doomsday (It was incorrect number of clones displaying for me in Doomsday). The answer was that since the update of iOs (8.1) the error should disappear (and it has happened), and that “In the recent update of Badland for iOS, we've changed the leader boards”. I confess that I broke down and wrote a letter with a request to investigate the origin of the “magnificent” records of Amphion and Poomsmart. Here is the entire response: "Thank you for bringing that info to us! We will look into it :) Best regards, Kati Laine". However the things are there..

12. Straitorden

Straitorden Well-Known Member

So, here are the four leaders on Android.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/1029387...6113116778785851426&oid=102938770140320796364

Unfortunately could post the photo only in a link

13. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Sorry for my extended absence! Must say you guys have been managing the spreadsheet even without my interventions. Wow! :)

Yes, it's accurate on my Android device. I just updated the score to be now 2,761, though it's not much more. And just realized i dropped like a rock...now in 9th place... :(

My spreadsheet scores are the highest I've ever achieved in my entire Badland journey, so it compromises of some scores from my iPad Mini, as well as my old iTouch 4G. I don't like keeping my scores separate because I see my continually improving high scores as a holistic improvement, so I know I'm getting better and better. It's just my opinion.

14. phil

phil Well-Known Member

the scores, including missions, seem to be correct now. you just have reconnect or something

15. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Indeed, saw that as well last night, at retry your actual score now shows :) Seems as if the COOP-scores btw didn't have that limitation before, if you look at Hasil Paudyal for instance (lame-ass hacker, has over 2.5 million experience points, yeah right :') ) there it says almost 5000 saved clones. Then again, might be possible because he already played a loooooot more levels if you look at his COOP-mission totals, he managed to do 1000 missions:tearsofjoy::tired:.

Not sure if Frogmind knows about this btw, came across it when I was searching if hackers could be reported to Google:

Especially that first and second link might help, not sure if that protection from the first link is on already but if it isn't this might help. From the second link:

n0phun likes this.