DAY 1 Complete... What next...

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by twiki, Jan 16, 2014.

1. twiki

twiki Active Member

Well I've just finished Day 1 with all associated missions with every level being done in 1 try.

I'm not sure whether I should advance to Day II or complete the FLAW and FINAL FRONTIER hidden achievements, and up my clone count a bit more before moving on.

I'm go a holiday coming up and tempted to leave Day II for a few long haul flights!

I think my realistic target so far is to become the top of the Android leaderboard - for Day I, I need 783 clones saved and I'm currently at 631, it feels a long way off but then I didn't really think about clone count until I found this board so I'm sure there are some easy improvements to be made.

2. Ben Thumbs

Ben Thumbs Clone Master Moderator

First of all congratulations!
    I still haven't completed the hidden achievement for Flaw, just thinking about it gives me THE FEAR. I was very content to move into the Day II levels and avoid it completely. :lol:

3. twiki

twiki Active Member

Sweeeet!

For DAY I - I am now at the top of the Android Leaderboard!

Only by 5 clones - but it's a good start!

Very happy with this :)

4. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

Nice job! :clap:

Now we can say the top iOS and Android players are members here! :D

5. twiki

twiki Active Member

Well it was short lived... I have to find another 40 clones on Day I to keep my top spot there now. (Now in 2nd)
    On the plus side, I have just nailed the FLAW achievement.
    Time to start Day II now I think and complete those before trying to up my clone count more.