Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by twiki, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

Yeah, it was all Light Rock. To edit for now you'll need to get the Google Drive app or use a computer. Light Rock's still trying to figure out why you can edit from the website on a phone/tablet I believe

2. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Sorry, so thanks to Light Rock!!!

And thanks to B16DAZ for completing his scores on the spreadsheet, and nice, i was expecting something like 51 on Shields from him, nicely done, waiting for him to accept me as friend on game center too.

3. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

No probs there, <|-|!<0 ! :D I was free at that point in time and didn't had much to do so this kept me occupued. But now I'm being weighed down by so much matters...work coming in soon (I'll be getting the access rights), full of personal issues (including friendship ones), I simply have no mood or time to think about any badlanding for now.

Regarding the spreadsheet, unfortunately I might have to ask someone else to troubleshoot for me why mobile browsers can't edit this v3.0. The v2.0 had the Edit column which was now removed and I believed that I should be simply able to do the reverse of that process Wheat did to make it editable.

Yeah, was pleasantly surprised to see B16DAZ update his scores on the spreadsheet. Haven't been in touch these days due to my own work and personal issues...

4. FBI Light Rock

FINALLY figured out what went wrong with the protection of cells with formulas. I wasn't even logged in to my Google account! Attempting to protect cells when being a public user just defeats the purpose of protecting them at first, right? Stupid me. :lol:

I've given access rights to edit those protected ranges to myself and Wheat. Of course, ANYONE can still view these cells. However, I've locked commenting on these cells as well (I felt that there wasn't any need for any comments on any of these cells) If any other frequent members in this forum want access to edit, just drop me your gmail address and I'll add you in! :) (Since I'm apparently the owner of the spreadsheet)

5. FBI Light Rock

I decided to re-implement my previous idea of automatically entering the clone counts of Spiral and Size Matters once a person enters his username into the spreadsheet, since now I've figured out how to use the protected ranges.

I ran into a little more trouble than I expected, but eventually solved them. I was a little uncertain whether the SUM formulas will take into account the 1s for Spiral and Size Matters, but eventually my fears were realized when they didn't (which I somewhat expected, due to the IF function). I had to use an IF function to manually add 2 if the person entered his username. The Total Clone Counts for Day 1 and Day 1 Dawn itself needed to have their formulas altered to include this IF function aside from the SUM function. The Conditional Formatting for Spiral and Size Matters were redirected to whether the person entered his username, instead of being just based on the cells themselves. Data Validation was eliminated since now the public cannot edit these rows since they are now protected.

Wheat's column is now also protected, although Wheat can just log into his gmail account and edit his clone counts in his column as usual. I protected my own clone counts as well, so I won't be able to edit unless I log into my gmail account (something which I'm usually quite lazy to do, unfortunately :( ).

If you want to protect your own clone counts from being edited by others (whether accidentally or not), tip me your gmail account and I'll add you in! :D

6. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

The Spreadsheet looks fancy as f***

7. FBI Light Rock

Do you guys want me to put the NEW Daydream before Doomsday or after Doomsday? In Badland Frogmind put Daydream after Doomsday.

I don't presume you guys want me to put Doomsday and Daydream before both Day I and Day II?

8. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

My vote is to display them in chronological order.

9. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

After Doomsday. And no, let them behind D1 and 2.

I'm having trouble to download full Daydream, got only first three levels. No connection to the store, okay with other apps. Ah, finally just now. Feared it would be worse after their announcement on Twitter.

10. FBI Light Rock

No probs, I'll make the change. In the meantime please don't enter your clone counts yet since I'll be shifting the rows around.

11. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

I noticed the number of maximum clones achieved total isn't correctly, the doomsday pack isn't counted (cell C6 has to be added in C8) ;) Thought I'd mention that:)

12. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Thanks, fixed. And welcome to the boards!

13. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Why don't I get some fancy blue color :'(

Or better said some strange things I notice in the spreadsheet:
    - At the level Orbiting: Chico got 53 clones saved, and his cell is colored grey, but B16DAZ, Straitorden, Matt33 and me, we have 52 clones saved but our cells are colored black.
    - At the level Gadgets: Chico and B16DAZ both got 12 clones saved, where the maximum clonecount says 13. Nonetheless their cells are colored black.
    - I'm at 383 clones at Day 1 - Night, should become blue ( :lol: ) but mr Kullua doesn't want to give me his color :(
    - Something I already long thought but didn't just want to change but thought mentioning it was not really necessary: At the level superclone it says (101) clones for the total of the level, even though 91 clones is all. Small miscalculation ;)

14. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

:lol:

I tried to change it manually but the other colors are still there, at least you are blue now. Also tried to move your column but it doesn't want to save.

Probably Light rock will soon fix this, he is busy most times so it might take a while.

Congrats, i'm waiting for your next Rambo 5 Badland clones saving impossible crazy video.

15. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Aah it's fine, didn't really matter all that much, with or without color;) But thanks! (Even though Kullua and B16DAZ still don't want to give up blue as well;P )

And because you asked so nicely, upped a new video with a little how to on Final Frontier ;) Perhaps you'll make some improvements on it by it :)

16. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I'm trying to my 41 on the spreadsheet but i'm getting a error, i put 40 and it worked... don't know why.

17. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Just now a temporary fix, did this 2 months back as well when I got 62 for Domino. Your cell belonging to the level Spinner has a maximum range, bigger shouldn't have been possible. Now it is, you need to change that range. Unfortunately don't know how to do that for everyone on the sheet at once, but for yourself: right-click that cell of yours, choose Data Validation, and at the section Criteria, you see some values. I believe for your cell there is a part that goes like E$31<=40, if you change that to lets say E$31<=50 you should be fine. Doesn't involve everyone though, only you. I edited mine for now already as well.

18. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Thanks that works, i see you're not only smart on Badland but in everything.

19. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

@phil: Don't know who removed all of your scores but I put them back in, copy/pasted them from the last revision before they got removed. The one who did it, don't please, gives more work again:P Or after you're done revise it straight away plz.
    My guess is that the clonecounts are correct as they are, but just to be sure you might better check all out.

Anyway, this makes me think I'll pm you my Gmail @FBI Light Rock, so my results get protected as well. Things like these will start to happen more often in the near future I guess, better play on safe.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  20. phil

phil Well-Known Member

It was me :) I also re-installed the game to set everything at zero, no need for protection.

[edit]actually it wasn't set at zero, Day 1 (noon) was still there with 13 clones and also the achievements. Everything's fine.[/edit]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015