How to put your clones information online

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by <|-|!<0, Mar 31, 2014.

1. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I was just wondering how to put your clone record on that online document, cause there is some levels that i have more clones saved than what is on there, for example on Unbutton i have 34 and there the max is 30.

2. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

As I was replying it looks like you are getting it. Let me know if you have any other questions about it.

3. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Haha, not really, Wheat. :lol: I was the one who did the job of inputting the new best 34 record for him. I also did a bit of color changing of cells for new records that other people have achieved but failed to highlight them themselves. A bit irritating though. Some cells refuse to change color. I'll try to get around this problem.

Anyway, <|-|!<0, thanks for joining the Badland forums! :D

If you are on mobile, you shouldn't have a problem editing the cells, one at a time. However, you'll have problem inputting your name, which I've kindly already done so! :D

If you are on a PC though, you must click the top left hand corner that says "Go to spreadsheet view". Then you can click each cell and start inputting them slowly, one at a time.

Now go ahead and impress us with your insane scores! We'll be waiting! :)

4. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Ok, thank you, will get on that right now!!

Really wanna reach 2.500 but it seems impossible, lol, each clone saved is a victory now...

5. FBI Light Rock

Haha yeah definitely true, even for myself. :lol: I usually find levels in which it's quite possible to improve by leaps and bounds.

Looking through your insane clone counts, here's what I'm suggesting you can work on!
    - Superclone (May be difficult)
    - Le Puzz (Also difficult)
    - Spinner (You need to nail the technique)
    - Sectors? (I don't know the technique for this one)
    - Factory (Easy to get 3 more clones)
    - Timescape (Not too hard)
    - Districts (Easy to get about say, 3 more?)
    - Orbiting (Can get 5 more, not too difficult once you nail the last part)

Hope I help ya! Good luck on getting the mythical 2,500 clones saved! :)

6. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Thanks for the suggestions!!

I'll definetely never stop playing... can't get tired of it, and i really hope they make a day 3, or badland 2... but im not sure, cause if we think is hard to save clones, imagine creating those awesome and creative levels, i can't even imagine.

7. Wheat1328

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    On that note, does anybody know if anyone on Android has gotten to 2500 yet?

8. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Yeah, it pisses me off knowing that someone on android could have more clones than me, i wish game center included all devices.

9. Wheat1328

I'd be surprised. Last update we got from Androiduser is here: topic138.html

Someone had just passed 2000 at that point. That was a little while back though and Androiduser has more Day 1 clones saved than all but 3 people on iOS so maybe someone has???

10. AndroidUser

AndroidUser Active Member

I seriously until he played in only 1 Day. Day II I made the passage (completed all missions) in January or February 2014. Now is no time to play. Last week I started playing Day Dawn II and immediately rose to the first place in the rating of Android users. In the Day I, I threw many levels, not having reached its maximum.

11. AndroidUser

AndroidUser Active Member

Not yet. But in the rating of the Android involves only those players that: first, logged into the social network Google+; secondly, he has made his information about the games public. Maybe there are people who already reached 2500, but they don't publish.

12. FBI Light Rock

Theoretically, I would be second just after <|-|!<0, since my total clone count on Android is about 2197 clones now if I'm not wrong. (Remember that my scores on this spreadsheet is a combination of scores from both my Android phone and iPod 4G, so for some levels my iPod 4G has more clones saved) However, my scores do not reflect on Google+, because I have not made my gaming information public.

Some people prefer to be humble and keep their impressive scores to themselves and rather not boast. I personally keep my scores to myself (Other than this spreadsheet), so you won't probably find my score on GC or Google+. Perhaps I'm okay with revealing my pretty good score (Not the best, of course) with a small community like this fan site. :D

13. FBI Light Rock

Congrats to <|-|!<0 for reaching the Badland ultimate target of 2,500 clones! :D And also, thanks for being so kind to upload your insane runs on Everyplay! Looks like I have some work to do soon! :P

14. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Thank you, i really got lucky on LePUZZ... i paused the game after passing through that finale and couldn't believe it was 54, lol...

Probably will get stuck on 2505 forever now, i want more levels, does anyone have any news about day 3 happening or not? I figure it won't happen since Oblivion doesn't end with a tunnel.

15. FBI Light Rock

Haha it was the same for me! :D My 43 clones was lucky, although all I did was restart that last checkpoint. Did that a few times, then paused just before the end tube and when I saw 43, I was like oooooooo :P

Yeah, everyone's waiting for a Day 3 as well. However, seems like it's not coming, as by the pattern of releasing new levels, this set is way overdue...

16. Ben Thumbs

Ben Thumbs Clone Master Moderator

Well this was posted on the Badland Facebook page today:

Having a well deserved break for a while is my guess.

17. FBI Light Rock

Haha wrong topic Lunartic! Should be under Random Badland Bitchat. Whatever, I guess, doesn't really matter. :P

I saw that not long ago as well! This little cute response was what I posted under the comments:

:lol: :lol: :lol: If you get what I meant there.

18. Flamingjazz

Flamingjazz Hardcore Gamer Moderator

So, How do you get your name onto the spreadsheets on mobile? I get the entering numbers, but how I haven't yet figured out how to input my name onto it.
    I might just have missed it in this conversation, sorry.

19. Wheat1328

I'll put it in there. You'll be all the way at the right to start and I'll move you accordingly after. ;)

20. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

Can you do the same for me?