Bodyparts

Discussion in 'DOOMSDAY' started by Wheat1328, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

[​IMG]

BODYPARTS

Missions

[​IMG]

Clones Saved

Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet >>HERE<<

Playthrough

Note: This is just a simple "Survive with one try" playthrough to show off this level here in the Badlands Forum.

2. Ben Thumbs

Ben Thumbs Clone Master Moderator

The 'Laser Cowboy' section in this level cracks me up every time! :lol:

3. stone3416

stone3416 Active Member

I agree. Of course the off road vehicle from the "Fluffy" level is certainly easier to drive than this little beast! Very creative. :)

4. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I almost did One Try, i died in the last part before that easy end, i can't believe it, gonna upload the video so you guys can cry with me. :cry:

5. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Finally one try, will delete the other video and upload this one, cause Lunartic wanna see.

6. Wheat1328

Awesome, we can use it for the example playthrough up above if that's alright with you?

7. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Yes, don't even need to ask. ;)

8. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

I posted in the spreadsheet not long ago that 101 is a probable max. However I believe it could be possible to wrap more than 1 clone with the sticky barbs. So the max now is 101+. If anyone finds it impossible to do so, please tell us and we'll set down the max to 101! :)

9. Wheat1328

Finally 1-tried this level. Reply up above. This one gave me some problems. Reminded me of Final Frontier in that none of the areas/obstacles were overly difficult but there are so many it makes putting together a flawless run a challenge.

10. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

101+ is correct. I wrapped 3 today and got them through the lasers, one got stuck in the rocks afterwards, the other two I lost at the canon. It would have been easy to bring one of them through, but no point without the other. They were very small, but not smallest achievable size. Small enough to easily die between the stones at the canon. Anybody has ideas how to bring groups of them through this point?

The other problem is how to get them to their wrap-up through the damned flying portals/saws more often, and more of them. I had 5 beyond the portals this time, got 2 sawed then. Every new run ended right there.

There are interesting ways not to take most of the big powerups. Anyone lucked with the first two?

11. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

B16DAZ did it... he is the KING of the impossible things.

12. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

Just curious, has he reached the pipe at oblivion or am I the only one?

13. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I'm going for 105 in this one, i got 5 throught the portals and saws, but the wrapping part seems to hate me, i can never get pass that part with more than 2....

Edit: Got 7 after the saws, omg, now i HAVE to increase my score.

Edit: Got 17 after the saws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate the wrapping part, it just doesn't happen.

14. What pipe? :?

15. On the part where the clonespikes are stuck to stingers,one time I thought I died because I only THOUGHT I killed all of my clones,and I thought the screen would fade out,but instead,the screen went slowly to the left,and a clone popped out of nowhere.I figured out it was a miracle bug. :lol:

16. For now,the max is 106 clones.

17. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Been playing this one a bit too lately, just a few hours ago got 21 through the first section of the moving saws, and 12 I believe through the next one. But like you said, that wrapping part...

18. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

You can increase your chances by not dodging too many speed powerups, you have to be at a decent speed otherwise the wrapping thing falls before you properly reach it.

19. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Yeah already thought that would be the case, and tried that several times. But mostly when I get a bunch through and take the speedup, that narrow way after (and before the wrap) messes up my pack, spreading them to much. Trying to get them together then at the ceiling still leaves them to horizontally spread, most of the times leaving me without a chance to wrap up nice. Aah well, will happen eventually (I hope.. ;P ).

20. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I know what you are talking about, in my 108 run the 8 clones didn't got messed by the wall because i miracly didnt hit it... Im pretty sure u will get it eventually and by some of your scores i feel my record is on threat, lol...

But theoretically i think 115+ is possible.