Accelerator

Discussion in 'DOOMSDAY' started by Wheat1328, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

[​IMG]

ACCELERATOR

Missions

[​IMG]

Clones Saved

Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet >>HERE<<

Playthrough

Note: This is just a simple "Survive with one try" playthrough to show off this level here in the Badlands Forum.

2. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

3. Wheat1328

I'm glad I'm not the only one! No idea on this part either

4. stone3416

stone3416 Active Member

I'm stumped. Anyone figure out how to get passed the sliding lasers with the gaps. I can't even get through 2 of them. Much less 4. I've tried to pick up the time slow powerup at the top to help, but I can't even do this without getting killed. Someone was in a bad mood when they designed this level :lol:

5. ogster

ogster Elite Member

sorry, stone. i'm with wheat and <|-|!<0 on this one. i tried and tried and failed miserably where you're stuck. but a miracle glitch came along and brought me home. i feel guilty but not excited to redeem myself just yet.

6. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Yayyy, i figured it out.

Do you guys wanna know or you wanna discover, cause it's pretty cool.

Let me give a hint, after you pass the first laser, your don't need to hurry. ;)

7. Wheat1328

This is making little sense to me. After I pass the first one I've got to go somewhere. Either into the ground/ceiling or into the laser in front of me?? :?

8. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

You will be so happy when you discover, i can't take that from you by telling, lol.

Just chill between the lasers man. :cool_02:

9. Wheat1328

Maybe I'm doing it wrong but there's nothing "chillin'" about that! All I can think is "holy balls, I've got to do this in 1-try!"

I still haven't gotten through but I think I know what you're referring to.... maybe???

10. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Tell me if you wanna know, i just don't want to spoil.

The one try will be hard, but i think the collect all powerups will be harder.

11. Wheat1328

This statement confirms it for me. And again, I wasn't so much relieved (nice to know "how" to do it) as I was not looking forward to those 2 things you said. :lol:

12. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Wait, what? lol

13. Wheat1328

Your comment about the collect all power-ups and 1-try being hard makes me think I'm doing the same thing as you going through there.

Unless I'm REALLY missing something, I don't think there's any other way to get through.

14. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

You Can Stay As Long As You Want Between The Lasers! :mrgreen:

15. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Omg, just did Accelerator with one try!!!!!

16. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Yeah, to get All Powerups, you have to survive with one try, so it's a harder suvive with one try, f*ck.

17. Wheat1328

Haha. Yep. I just survived with one try - still need the collect all power ups though.

18. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Glad you figured it out!

These guys are genius for thinking on this levels.

19. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

No, not I. Tapping that constantly doesn't work with my thumbs. But I got through. Immediately afterwards I was stuck, could not get the superclone as I'm too big there. And it seems that there is more than one clone needed to go ahead. Do I have to go through the lasers in small size (and therefore first try)?

Think I'll never achieve the "Survive with 20 tries" mission here.

20. stone3416

stone3416 Active Member

I wish I knew what "chillin" after the first laser meant :? I'm with Wheat on this. You have to go somewhere? Up, down or forward and all bring death by laser. I did manage to make it through once without any trick, but I don't think its the correct way. Ahhhh! some of these levels are killing me.