Clonezipper

Discussion in 'DOOMSDAY' started by Wheat1328, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

[​IMG]

CLONEZIPPER

Missions

[​IMG]

Clones Saved

Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet >>HERE<<

Playthrough

Note: This is just a simple "Survive with one try" playthrough to show off this level here in the Badlands Forum.

2. Ben Thumbs

Ben Thumbs Clone Master Moderator

Woohoo a full set of Missions completed for one of the BADLAND DOOMSDAY levels!
    I patched those in here myself quick smart. :lol:

3. Wheat1328

73 Chico!!! :shock:

That didn't take you long to beat me!

That's really good! I got 75 to the saws right before the blower multiple times but could never get through those 3 saws unscathed. :(

Do you think there's 18 more to get in DOOMSDAY for a total of 500?

4. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I think there's still more in

Evil - Cause you can get to the final saws with more than one clone, i had 58 in the final saw, but didn't aligned them so it was a massacre.

Shields - If everything goes right, you can save 50 or more.

Clonezipper - i think 75 or even more is possible, but it have to be perfection.

Accelerator - Who knows what could happen if you reach the end in the right size so you can get all powerups and idk, maybe a lot more than 6 (Which i got only by repeating the finale over and over until i got 6 :P )

And Momentum - 29 is not that good for a run where i was able to get the smaller powerup in the beggining AND dodge one of the spin powerup, so i think 35 would be a good run.

5. Wheat1328

What's the strategy for aligning the clones at the end of Evil? Are you using the ceiling to flatten them out?

6. ogster

ogster Elite Member

i just might eat my words not very long from now. yeah, 500 is possible.

wow on evil. had a few tries to improve here but can't even get past the chains.

on shields, are you thinking what i think you're thinking?

there's definitely plenty of loose clones in accelerator. messed up a 15+ ending once.

30+ makes sense in momentum, agree.

7. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Yeah, evil is a bitch, makes you kind of give up, i don't think that run will happen again, so my 46 will be there for a while until i have the courage to try again.

And in Shields, idk, what are you thinking? I'm thinking about getting 30 clones through the falling chain and through the moving lasers, and there's more 24 there, and with a bit of luck and skill, you might get 50 pass it, or at least 45+.

Yeah, Accelerator is easy to mess up, but your 15+ sounds cool, going to try it... and i just got 30 on momentum and it didn't feel like i did my best...

So yeah, 500 is possible. Only 17 clones away if we mix all our scores, by the way, 32 on downtime is god status.

8. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Guys, we're getting a little off topic. :lol: We're supposed to discuss only the level Clonezipper here lol...Whatever, I guess.

Anyway, I was thinking how 81 might be the max and possible. But I won't be able to try it out until I get Doomsday on my Android phone, since my iTouch won't handle this amount of clones (it's almost impossible for me to get more than 50 clones now because I need to massacre the first 40 clones to keep the time speed down so that my iTouch can handle the amount of clones. That leaves me 51 clones...yikes! :o

My theory is that we skip the first superclone power up. Then we sneak underneath of the 3 superclone power ups hanging. With enough skill and luck, the bottom one gets sucked towards you just as you move off toward the saw madness. The spontaneity of the 10 clones being spawned makes them get the second one from bottom, and again a chain reaction to finally get the top one. Theoretically this would make the height of the clone fleet much less (since 10 clones are behind the 10 in front) than rushing forward to grab all 3 almost at once, making it easier for them to keep within the saws to not kill any. From then on...its down to your skill to shape the fleet nicely on the platform with the Time Slow power ups. And make it through the rest of the level unscathed. :P

Let me know what you guys think of my crazy theory! :lol:

9. Wheat1328

I think you theory is a little crazy L. Rock. ;) :lol:

I managed one less that the current record (of course). Posted video up above, and on Everyplay. I'm curious to know if I'm doing the ending (before the blower) the same as you guys. I always lose a few through there. Are you guys getting through there unscathed?

10. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Yeah, i got with 73 on the final saw, and saved all 73.

11. Who's Chico?

12. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

<|-|!<0