Shields

Discussion in 'DOOMSDAY' started by Wheat1328, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

[​IMG]

SHIELDS

Missions

[​IMG]

Clones Saved

Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet >>HERE<<

Playthrough

Note: This is just a simple "Survive with one try" playthrough to show off this level here in the Badlands Forum.

2. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

This one have awesome possibilities, i think even 50+ is possible.

3. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Yeah, I think I agree with this. One size smaller can make all the difference in going through the gears without clogging up the clones and mechanism. I can't wait to try! Frogmind, I need my Android version now! :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Why is the "rock" at about 0:50 of the video not moving? Never had this happen here.

5. Wheat1328

Yeah. I think it glitched. It made me happy. :D I'll take any help I can get!

Probably should switch out the video once someone does it the way intended. Not a very helpful video to see how to get through that part - which is one of the trickyer parts.

6. Wheat1328

7. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

You can use only ONE clone to make the saw drop, just use the spinning gear to make one clone goes first, it's hard though.

8. Wheat1328

Ok, thanks! I thought that may be it but wasn't sure if I was missing something.

9. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I'm posting a 40 video so you can see, it's pretty cool.

So it's possible to save 30 before the finale, and then theres those loose clones i think is 3 or 4, so yeah, the maximum can be 54. But those poison wheels alway kill a lot.

10. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

11. Wheat1328

Nice! That helps!! I didn't realize you could avoid all 3 speed powerups at the beginning! That should make things a little easier! And seeing how you did the one clone out in front for the saw

12. FBI Light Rock

The max I calculated is 57, assuming only one clone makes it through the activating door shutting claws and of course the area with full of Big powerups. However, I believe it's possible to make either 2 or 3 clones sneak past 2 of the Big powerups at that area. It is also possible to skip 3 of them although this is excruciatingly difficult and requires a fair amount of luck (And so far this is only possible with one clone).

At the part where you must push one clone forward to drop the rolling saw into the portals, that clone need not be killed and can be simply made to brush against the ceiling to avoid it being killed. However, this runs a risk of squashing some clones behind that leading clone, since the chain releasing the saw may act unexpectedly. Nevertheless... ;)

13. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

It is possible to dodge 4 big powerups at the part you mentioned, but it doesn't make that big of a difference, in the run i did that, which was mostly luck, i tried to not unstop time, because there is always a hole between those rocks and i think if someone can dodge 5 big powerups it would be possible to pass and save all freakin clones.

14. FBI Light Rock

Really?!?! It's possible to sneak past the 2 rocks? I have tried it once, managed to not unfreeze time, but the gap was shut tight and i couldn't even get past it. There was barely any hole to begin with.

Could it be with just the right timing, there might be a chance of leaving a nice gap to sneak through? However, I think that it is impossible, since I would think Frogmind would be careful not to leave us clone savers with such an easy getaway. If not, Districts would had been horribly easy to save as much clones as you want with the spikeball arena being nothing of a threat. Keep trying though, we might succeed and get that insane 57 clones saved! :D

15. Yeah,so it got run over by the saw. :lol: