Evil

Discussion in 'DOOMSDAY' started by Wheat1328, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

That's crazy! I've been trying and trying and trying to do that. We seem to have the same strategy. Nice job pulling if off!

2. ogster

ogster Elite Member

thanks. yep it was crazy indeed. my strategy was get lucky! but really, the strategy works but so easy to screw up. a lot of patience, a fair amount of luck and a bit of gameplay needed just to get to the last saws. and when you get there, you'll need nerves of steel to minimize casualties.

3. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Amazing run Ogster! And it made me realize how lucky i was for my 46, cause i was a size bigger than what you were. And there's more to get, if you can get through that moving portal with a lot of clones, you can get them all to the final saws, just dodge one fast powerup so you can breath and yeah.

4. :shock: I am so bad at this level that this is the only level I have not survived with one try! :(

5. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

A long time ago I already tried skipping one of the speed powerups at the start here, just always died at the Flappy Bird part. Thought it just really made you too slow to make that part. Now I've known for a while already that this isn't true. You have to play the FB part as precise as you can, bump just a teeny tiny bit into the second or third pillars and you're screwed. If you make it, it still is pretty damn hard, but the rest of the level should be a lot easier. At least the part at around 1:25 in the next video would be, and (though the next speed powerup also could easily be avoided, don't know why no one ever did, nor did I...) because you're slower like this the end-part after the portals gives you more time to save the clones you got untill there. Of course the rest of the level has to be lived before that, not always an easy task...

Damn portals :(

(I did make it after this one btw once just like this, but since I thought I might just shoot through the portal again I didn't anticipate when they actually did work, got all the clones killed there. Stupid me, next time).

6. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

yes the spinning portals have screwed me over many times...i'm still trying for the last mission to get 20+ clones (currently stuck on 15)...and this is the last doomsday level i need to beat in one try...imo, this level seems harder than the last doomsday level, which i thought the last levels were always supposed to be the hardest