Doomsday Hidden Achievement

Discussion in 'ACHIEVEMENTS' started by Wheat1328, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

Post here for thoughts/guesses/hopes as to what it might be. If you've already discovered it, give super cryptic hints that would make grandmort proud! :D

2. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Anyone else getting the new achievments in a different language on game center? As well the new leaderboars in doomsday...
    Could someone check?

3. Wheat1328

Yep. It's all glicthed up! Mine says I've completed the missions but doesn't give me the points - which I HAVE NOT completed them, I haven't even played the first level yet.

I'm going to wait on a fix before I update the Achievement Guide.

4. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Thanks wheat, and i had a feeling the hidden achievment was hitting nothing on Blockworks, but i just did it and nothing, will try again though cause maybe i did hit something and didn't noticed.

5. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Super-cryptic hint. ;-)

6. n0phun

Default on my device is English. Badland's language is set to English, too. The achievements I get in a mix of German (my language, and I'm connected to that store now) and French now, in the Leaderboards English and the new Daypack in German. Last time something was shown, that is. Now only Total Clones Saved is visible.

7. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

It was not a hint since this is not the achievement, or is it ? I even posted a video on everplay of me hitting nothing, i don't think thats the achievement.

8. Wheat1328

I think that was a joke, or n0phun really trying to mess with us... :?

9. n0phun

Yes. (To the first part)

10. n0phun

<|-|!<0 mentioned his video above. Nicely done. Thought he might have hit something the first time I watched, but I rewatched and it seems to be clean. Only one clone.

11. Wheat1328

Anybody make any progress on this? I know I haven't but just wondering if anyone else has tried anything. :)

12. Wheat1328

For all you guys that are a little slow like me, the hidden achievement is somewhere on Blockworks. The hint is given on the IN GAME achievements list - not in the GameCenter list. Thanks for pointing that out to me Chico!

Best guess so far is that it's "hit nothing" but it's glitched similar to Clonetron. Either the start is glitched or going through portals is - either way, it's not right. You HAVE to go through a portal on Clonetron.

I thought it might be the start after watching Chico's video. After you die, if you let the screen fade then restart you, you'll just sit there between the two fast powerups. From there I was flying straight up as to not hit again. That didn't work either. We're either wrong or it's glitched.

13. Wheat1328

Sent Frogmind a response thanking them for looking into the glitched mission on Clonetron. They responded and I included a note about the hidden achievement potentially being glitched if it's hit nothing. I'll let you guys know if they respond to that.

14. AndroidUser

AndroidUser Active Member

I do not know, it was found or not, but the hidden achievement is at Blockworks.
    [​IMG]

15. n0phun

Yep, we know it is at Blockworks. But not sure what it is, some thought it might be "Hit nothing". But <|-|!<0 has done that and it came to nothing. May be a bug, see some of the postings above. Can you try "Hit nothing" on your Android device?

16. AndroidUser

AndroidUser Active Member

Clear. I did not try to hit nothing blokworks, because I still have many outstanding missions.

17. n0phun

Anything?

OTOH, I thought about the hidden achievement in Blockworks, compared with former ones. There has never been an achievement which could have been a mission instead, except for the two clones in Final Frontier and Oblivion.
    Others were not pressing Buttons, explode a hidden mine, not stopping time etc. Perhaps it isn't "Hit noting" here at all. Any of you tried other things?

18. Wheat1328

Nope. They didn't/haven't responded to my second message.

I tried getting every clone powerup - that's impossible though.
    There's no hidden mines because that is a mission.... There's no buttons.... We've saved a lot of clones, so that's not it....
    :?: :?: :?: I can't think of anything else.

19. n0phun

I got all of the 7 superclones, hoped that might be it. It's not.

Really impossible to get all of the clone powerups? Looks extremely hard. I'll have a try sometime if noone comes up with an idea.
    Save 50 clones. ;-)

20. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

That was it Nophun!! I saved 70 clones and it gave the achievement.