Doomsday Hidden Achievement

Discussion in 'ACHIEVEMENTS' started by Wheat1328, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Ben Thumbs

Ben Thumbs Clone Master Moderator

So just to confirm, the Badland Doomsday Hidden Achievement is to save 50 clones?

2. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Lol, no.

i was just going along with N0phun, 31 is pretty close to the maximum, i think 35 would be a miracle already.

3. Ben Thumbs

HAHAHA well you guys are incredible and I'm no longer so surprised at the kinds of astonishing things you are able to achieve. :D

4. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

I was thinking for a moment if 70 might be possible when you posted that. If you'd said you saved 51 or 54 I would have believed it. ;-)

5. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I Think it might be to collect ALL clones afterall, i really don't know what could be besides that.

6. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

I'll give hit nothing a try to confirm but if that's not it, I'm out of ideas too.

7. Wheat1328

Well I've tried for almost the last half hour and can't do it. Apparently I suck ass at this game now....

Anyway, I came up with two more ideas. I'm gonna try those. Someone else can try hit nothing if they want. I'm just going to take your word for it.

8. Wheat1328

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

GOT IT!

It's not hit nothing.

9. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I would never have tried that because in my head i figured i already done it somehow on one of my 1.785 runs on this level. ( But cool, it was harder than i thought it would be)

10. Wheat1328

Yeah, I figured it like this:
    - collecting all clone power ups not possible
    - what about all other power ups?
    - not possible to get large power up after you bump laser
    - what about all time speed up and slow down power ups?

That's how I got there, though for the achievement you don't need to get the slow time one, but good luck skipping it. Haha

11. Ben Thumbs

Woh well done Wheat! :clap:

12. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

I actually thought that it could also be collecting all Fast Forward. Though I believed that it was initially hit nothing too (hence I did also thought that the hidden achievement was bugged. Was it bugged at first anyway?), but did thought about collecting all Fast Forward power ups. Couldn't try it out though, since my iTouch won't handle it. Well done, Wheat! :D

13. Flamingjazz

Flamingjazz Hardcore Gamer Moderator

Got it!
    Damn that was harder than it looked.
    Thanks guys! :)