Doomsday: Clone Saving

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by FBI Light Rock, Apr 24, 2014.

1. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

After a couple of rounds of playing this epic level set, what do you guys think is the possible max number of clones that can be saved? :)

I'll put my bet on around 400, although, uhm. I haven't even played it or seen any replays of any of the levels. :lol:

2. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I think 450, or maybe 500 after Ogster and Kullua give it a look and discover lunatic crazy stuff. I already discovered something on Shields and i think maybe 50 is possible.

3. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

No idea as I've yet to play it, but based on what you guys are saying, 3000 saved is my next goal. That's mean 472 more. Very doable! It's a little depressing sitting at work watching myself drop like a rock on the leaderboards though. :lol:

4. FBI Light Rock

Yeah, time for me to bulk up too! Haven't been playing Badland for some time. It's high time I returned now that I played React a couple of times and keep improving there! Watch out, n0phun, I'm coming to get you! :P But urgh...must wait for the fix for my sucky iTouch or the Android version to arrive...:(

5. Wheat1328

After playing through and seeing some of the others scores, I think this will be the set of 10 levels with the highest clone saving potential. Higher that the 435 potential of Day 2 NOON

6. ogster

ogster Elite Member

<|-|!<0 has done 400 so i'm guessing 50 - 60 more are still out there. 400, by the way, is a very impressive score, <|-|!<0. great job!

7. Wheat1328

That it is! I tried for a while last night to match his 37 on Clonetron but couldn't quite get it. I know it's in me somewhere though. :lol:

I'm interested to see what you come up with ogster! <|-|!<0 posted a very solid Doomsday count already!

8. FBI Light Rock

Nononononoo.....I'm changing my bet. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think 500 is going to be possible. Now, let's see whether ogster, Kullua or <|-|<0 will reach there first...;)

9. Ben Thumbs

Ben Thumbs Clone Master Moderator

Finally got all of the levels completed without skipping! :oops:

10. Ben Thumbs

Ben Thumbs Clone Master Moderator

The first person to get all of the Achievements here and/or +450 clones saved will get a custom forum rank of:

DR DOOMSDAY

What do you think?

11. Wheat1328

Good idea. I don't think 450 will be too hard - ogster, KULLUA, or Chico will get that. I'd say just stick with the achievements. Plus I think KULLUA is down an iPad right now. So it'd just be a race between ogster and Chico.

12. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

All achievments is impossible by now since clonetron "hit nothing" have a glitch, or at least we think so.

There's someone on the leaderboards that completed 29 missions, probably not the hit nothing glitched f*cker one, but that was fast, and he is asian of course.

13. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

All Levels with one try DONE!

And im really thinking the Hidden Achievement on Blockworks could be indeed Hit Nothing, it would only make sense since Clonetron have the same glitch.

14. Wheat1328

Wow. I'm impressed!! I've still got 3 to go. How are the missions coming?

EDIT: Make that 2 to go! ;)

15. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

All missions done, except Hit Nothing on Clonetron.

16. Wheat1328

Well, well, looks like you pulled hidden achievement duty. ;) :lol:

Seriously though, that was fast. Nice job!

17. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Uhm. Might well happen. I'm slow with the new levels, as always. Plus I'm working these days, not much spare time.
    Nearly missed this challange because I cannot read all new posts thouroughly these days.
    Lucky me. ;-)

18. ogster

ogster Elite Member

chico gets there first, of course. i can't compete with that. i've been playing but compared to her, i'm trudging. but i will get there. she's way ahead on both missions and clone count while i can't figure out which to work on.

kudos to you! please don't go too far ahead.

19. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Im not a SHE or a HER :lol:

I think you're saying that because of the name on my account of game center, is because i use my sister account, i tried to change but couldn't.

The clones saving are hard now, i'm not seeing many options ecept Evil and Shields.

20. Wheat1328

Well looks like Chico proved this guess correct! Nice job Chico, you're pulling some insane numbers in Doomsday!