Thoughts on Coop?

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by Wheat1328, May 14, 2014.

1. Dan

Dan Member

I like COOP, but find that some of the missions were rediculous... No one does, for instance, has been a thorn in my side. I did beat "Hit Nothing," two thumbing it somehow! Surprised myself on that run... But I found a distinct lack in tutorial videos on COOP; and I'm down to the last three missions... Can anyone help with 7 clones on Clone, All Power Ups on Sticky Bounce, or No one Dies on Speedball??

2. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

How's the new Day II COOP level set, guys? Is it great?

I was initially quite impressed with Day I Coop. The Dawn levels had a great twist to them that made them harder and definitely more interesting to play! However, as we progress through the Day, my impressions went downhill, as less and less levels get unique twists. I was partciularly disappointed with Day I Night since it did had a lot of potential to innovate something new, but instead they look more like blatant copies from its single player counterpart. :( I still appreciate the idea of Coop, though I think the job wasn't particularly well done. I believe if you want to get something implemented, make a good effort at it. This Day I level set wasn't quite up to my expectations. (But then again, that's MY expectations)

So what great things (such as unique twists) can I expect in Day II? ;)

3. Frost

Frost Member Beta tester

Agreed, online multiplayer with random strangers would be the best thing in my opinion (and since the random endless mode I always wanted is not very fitting for BADLAND). Always wanted this feature since I too dont have many people to play with, all have jobs or married and there is really little time to play, if any. I would love to see an online option someday.