DAY 1 Coop Hidden Achievements

Discussion in 'ACHIEVEMENTS' started by Wheat1328, May 14, 2014.

1. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

Please post (or give hints ;) ) if you find the coop hidden achievements.

There are 4 total but the first two show up as you start to play:

Friendly Fire: Kill 500 Clones
    Besserwisser: Miss 20 clone powerups while some player is dead
    Hidden #3: ??? (the in-game hint is "Dominate in Coop")
    Hidden #4: ??? (the in-game hint is "Level HIGH SPEED")

2. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

Re: Coop Hidden Achievements

Do we know that #4 is in co-op or is it just a guess? It doesn't really say in-game.

3. Wheat1328

Oh, I see what you're saying. I'm pretty sure it's within Coop since it came out with Coop.

4. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

Something tells me that the high speed achievement is most likely hit nothing. Speaking of which, was block works fixed?

5. Wheat1328

Blockworks is not hit nothing. ;) check the achievement guide

6. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

I have figured out the last 2 hidden achievements. However, I only know how to get them, not what are the name of the achievements.

Let's start with some cryptic hints! grandmort style! :lol:

1. Hint: Dominate in Coop. Further hint: One player must be super pro like what we always do and the other guy is a complete noob. Finish the level together.

2. Hint: Level High Speed. Further hint: Survive and live on like crazy. It's not hit nothing. :roll:

Answers below in small text!
    1. Finish with one player having at least 20 more clones than another player. I got no clue whether he must have 20 more clones than the next highest guy, or simply anyone. I do presume it's the next highest guy implying from domination.
    2. No one dies and do not get any clone powerups in the Coop level High Speed.
    What I simply did was to access the application files of Badland and then find and read through the achievements.xml file. I only base these purely on the achievement text which is not its name. This would thus need to be tested and confirmed.

7. Wheat1328

I've gotten 20+ multiple times on Clonespikes and no achievement. Not sure if that's correct???
    My last run was 24 yellow, 2 orange - no achievement.

And High Speed is nearly impossible by yourself. At least for me - my brain just can't handle that.

2 more reasons why coop is garbage.

EDIT: The 20+ thing has got to be glitched. No other explanation. I guess I'll wait for the fix.

8. Flamingjazz

Flamingjazz Hardcore Gamer Moderator

Coop is hard by yourself, but is rather buggy.
    I've also done that 20+ on LE PUZZ. In fact, it was more like 30 or 40. Ended out with 52 but almost all were from my dominant thumb :)

Have they been notified of this?

9. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Thanks! Confirmed for High Speed, name of achievement is Unity.

Cheers, n0phun

10. Wheat1328

Nope, it's broke. Just got 25-1 on LePuzz

Edit: Just got 36-1. Definitely effed up

11. Ben Thumbs

Ben Thumbs Clone Master Moderator

Perhaps it's assigned to a particular COOP level?

12. Flamingjazz

I doubt it. It seems as if all achievements are usually assigned to a specific level, and if they're not, they can be earned at any other point if conditions are met (ex. saving 500 clones in coop).
    It's also buggy in the actual amount of clones saved and the missions being completed for rescuing clones so I think it actually might not have anything to do with the specific achievement, but rather their method for clone counts and all that.

My guess anyway.

13. Flamingjazz

See my (and others) viewpoints under "coop". I don't think it's "garbage" but it IS buggy...

However, unique levels for coop would be a plus. That would take a while though for Frogmind considering it takes 3ish months to do a new 10 levels and I honestly wouldn't want them wasting time on developing coop levels over single player.

It Would make coop better, just this game was kind of meant for single player.

But it's not garbage.

14. Wheat1328

I disagree. If I wanted to play with a friend I'd play multiplayer. If they want to make an online coop (which they won't) then I'd reconsider my opinion.

Also, I've gotten 20+ on multiple levels. So it's more than just 1 level being glitched.

15. Flamingjazz

I meant that the game has problems counting clones overall. Their clone counting system is buggy.

And I'm not arguing. Some people have different opinions. It's my personal belief to be quite fun.
    Just not fun enough to focus primarily on coop, just fun. But let's leave the arguing to the coop section of the site :)

16. Dan

Dan Member

Yup, confirmed - I got this last night with two thumbs. Can anyone help me with 7 clones on Clone, All Power Ups on Sticky Bounce, or No one Dies on Speedball?? Those are my last missions to get and I feel they're impossible. Wish someone would post a tutorial video!!

17. Wheat1328

Welcome to the forums Dan!

That's crazy you were able to hit nothing for the mission! :shock:
    As far as further help, I despise coop and don't want any part of it. It's a stain on the game IMO. Anyway, there's no videos that I'm aware of. I've got a handful on YouTube for single player but I haven't noticed anyone making videos for coop. And I'm also guessing you're further along that 99.99% of players on coop missions. You're in uncharted ground, probably going to have to figure it out on your own. :)

Side Note: Can anyone give me the 'Names' and 'Descriptions' of the two hidden achievements (High Speed one and the dominate in coop one) so I can update the achievement guide. Thanks!

18. Dan

Dan Member

Thank you for the kind salutations my friend!

As for your response on the lack of COOP tutorial videos, I was afraid that would be the consensus... I agree with your opinion on COOP, but can't stop myself in my quest for total completion... I now have every achievement except 2000 clones, 2500 clones, 120 missions in COOP, and the Dominate hidden achievement in COOP...

Additionally I have some bad news for you; the "Dominate," achievement is definitely glitched and consequently unobtainable at the moment (you have to save 20 more clones than any other player but it doesn't work until FrogMind fixes this bugged achievement). The other one you're asking about is called, "Unity." It requires you to get all clones through High Speed without dying and you cannot collect any clone power ups. Wasn't too tough with two thumbs but as all COOP stuff- it's just annoying...

19. Wheat1328

Yeah, I knew the dominate one was glitched but a couple guys here managed to get it.

As for the other, is it just avoiding all clone power-ups? That's not too bad. I thought it was "hit nothing"

20. Dan

Dan Member

I definitely may have hit a few things on the run I got this... :roll:

Also you can get any other power up you just cannot clone yourself on the run.

But it's very interesting to hear that the Dominate achievement is attainable... I'm most interested to hear more from anyone who knows how to get this hidden achievement...