DAY 1 Coop Hidden Achievements

Discussion in 'ACHIEVEMENTS' started by Wheat1328, May 14, 2014.

1. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

Re: Coop Hidden Achievements

See above. Flaming jazz got it. Since the coop clone counting is all screwy it sounds like you need to get 40 or more. Not the 20. I've got around 35 more with one color and didn't get it.

2. Wheat1328

Alright!! I got Unity!! Wasn't bad at all. 15 minutes was all it took. I actually got it on a run where I accidentally got the 2 large powerups. :lol: Videos on my YouTube and Everyplay.

Only 2 achievements left - the glitched dominate coop one and 120 coop missions (I still don't have the motivation for that. Hoping Day 2 comes out for coop with 120 more missions and no more mission achievements. Then I'd only need 120 of 240. Here's hoping!)

EDIT: FYI: The update didn't fix the glitched dominate achievement. I just got +24 and +32ish and no luck.

3. Dan

Dan Member

Congrats!!! See?? That one wasn't so bad... I'm right behind ya on those achievements- I just got 2500, Dominate, and 120 COOP Missions. I hate to say it but I think those last three COOP missions that I'm stuck on are next to impossible... I really don't know why FrogMind put that stupid power up between those fans!! Hours wasted and still no solution...

**EDIT**
    *SIGHS* I was hoping that update would have fixed the glaring issues; such as the glitched COOP "Dominate," achievement. But after posting a 30 - 0 run I don't think it is.

4. Wheat1328

I sent Frogmind a message regarding the dominate achievement. No response yet but hopefully it will get fixed with the next update.

5. Flamingjazz

Flamingjazz Hardcore Gamer Moderator

Um, no I didn't get it. I actually was saying I had got some 40+ clone difference, but hasn't got it.
    I don't think anyone has got it.

6. Wheat1328

Oops. I read that incorrectly. Thanks for clarifying!

7. Wheat1328

The "Dominate in COOP" doesn't appear to be fixed with the update. Just went 35 and 1 and didn't get it. :(