Coop Missions

Discussion in 'COOP' started by Wheat1328, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

Ok. The completionist in me is coming out. I'm giving it a go. So here's a thread to discuss and get help on coop missions for the small group of people that care.

I've gotten all the DAWN missions aside from 'save 7' on CLONE. Any help on that would be appreciated though even if I was playing with ogster I'm not sure I could do it.

Now onward to NOON

2. Wheat1328

Got all the NOON missions except one. Is 'Collect all powerups' on sticky bounce possible? It doesn't seem possible to fit between the saws to get the small powerup.

3. Wheat1328

Need help with 'explode all mines' on TIME. I've exploded them all 5 times now and nothing. Am I missing one or is it glitched?

4. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Missed this one?

5. Wheat1328

Yep. Thanks n0phun!!!!

6. n0phun

Congrats, I still have to do some of the "No one dies": in Rollerball, Stinky Bounce, Gears and Jumpy. :-(

I tried again and again from checkpoint, to no avail. Still not sure if it's possible when you come in the right angle/number of clones/whatever.

7. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

I got the "sticky bounce: collect all power-ups" mission with 3 people, so it is possible.

8. Flamingjazz

Flamingjazz Hardcore Gamer Moderator

I'm wondering why I got 71 on Clonepower........

There's only 61 possible. Maybe 71, I might have missed one but I'm no Matt33.
    Clone counts are still as bugged as ever.

9. Actually,It is possible. It's just that one of the players have to be small enough.

10. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I'm actually having a lot of fun in coop mode playing in the lunartic both hands crazy way, there's a lot of different things in the levels.

I play better if i let the clone that i control with my right hand in the front of the clone i control with the second hand.

Oh i did a secret achievement in clonefest in which you don't get any decrease size powerup, but it was a bug cause i didn't do that, i did it after but the achievement is appearing even if you don't do it, COOP mode have a lot of glithes, in clone couting too, i hope this never happens on normal mode.

11. n0phun

Same here. Took a break from Coop, but had to try this:

After reading this I did that three times, to no avail. One run after the third I played normal, without avoiding the small powerups, and got the achievement. Thanks! This pic shows name and description of the achievement. The exact wording is "Missed All Decrease Size Powerups In The Level Clonefest In Coop Without Dying". The "without dying" may indicate that you have to go through with both players, but I started with one clone only cause it is just easier to miss the second small powerup then. Not sure about that, I played around a little. The glitch was also adressed here.

12. Wheat1328

Don't you guys look at my Achievement Guide??? :(
    We've known about this for months.... :wink:

13. n0phun

Ha, for months, so I forgot. And you've got the wording not exactly there:
    "Missed all decrease size powerups in the level Clonefest"
    But it is:
    "Missed All Decrease Size Powerups In The Level Clonefest In Coop Without Dying"

That's why I quoted it above. Plus I am not sure how the glitch exactly works. Can't be getting all decrease size powerups alone. I MUST have done this before without getting the achievement.

14. Wheat1328

Ah, thanks! Fixed that.

I'm not sure how it exactly works either. I know I got them all and didn't die and got the achievement

15. -Fireblade-

-Fireblade- Active Member

Please, tell how did you do that??? Actually clones can`t be different size! They ALL grow up when you take size-up "power-up".....only in multiplayer it possible, not in "coop"....

16. -Fireblade-

Hey guys, where are you???

17. n0phun

Welcome to the boards, and sorry for the late answer. There have been so many posts recently that I'm not able to keep up with all of them, answering them is even worse.

And you're right, they have all the same size so what BADLANDmaster365 wrote can not work. But Hj326 wrote that he got the mission with 3 players, so it's possible. I'm currently not trying it, too many other Coop missions missing... Wish there were some more Coop vids...

18. -Fireblade-

Thanks for answer, n0phun! )

19. -Fireblade-

I don`t know...I very much doubt that it is possible...I tried it a hundred times and nothing...it would be nice if Hj326 provide evidence, screenshot for example...)))

20. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Just tried for quite a while, also been a while since I even played coop, doesn't really seem to be my interest, but anyhow, nope. It MIGHT be possible, if you only attract the size-up before, it will fall down, you attract it again so it moves forward etc until you get it into the saws. That way you might be able to have it get behind the saws, so you'll be regular size before it, on which (most of the times) you'll be able to get the size-down, and then after the saws the size-up. But I've been trying that for about 20 minutes, and nada, was very close to it happening a few times but it seems as good as impossible.

In my eyes you can better put a message out to Frogmind (on facebook, twitter or through mail or so) by saying it really is impossible to achieve that mission, and if they might have a look into it. I'm not into edits on levels (like they now did on the singleplayer levels Bad Music or Sleepy), but if a mission really is unachievable because of level design, than it can better be altered.