DAY 2 Coop Hidden Achievements

Discussion in 'ACHIEVEMENTS' started by Wheat1328, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

Here's what we know to start:

Hidden Achievement #1: Level Verticality in coop
    Hidden Achievement #2: Level Clonefest in coop

Fire away with guesses and findings.... :D

2. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

It glitched and gave me the clonefest achievement even though I didn't meet the description. I'll give you a vague hint for now: suppose that all yours had underwent great expansion

"Yours" referring to your clones of course, but there's a specific reason for my exact wording.

3. Wheat1328

Thanks for the hint. Haven't gotten that far yet though.

For Verticallity I'm thinking it's "no one dies". Anyone manage that yet?

4. Flamingjazz

Flamingjazz Hardcore Gamer Moderator

Ok I'm having a slight problem with day 2 coop...
    That clonefest achievement: I did what I was supposed to do and didn't get the achievement. Then I did EXACTLY the opposite and didn't do what the clonefest secret achievement says to do and I got it.
    It's most definitely glitched/bugged/not working properly.

I've tried no one dies on verticality. It honestly seems not likely that Frogmind would do that anyway. With the other secret achievements as of recently, like the doomsday one, clonefest one, etc.
    Maybe something to do with being small enough to get by the saws near the end?

Also, 71 clones on Clonepower, 52 clones on lazers, I don't think we're getting accurate counts for clones.

(Has dominate worked yet for anyone? :) )

5. Wheat1328

No, dominate still doesn't work. I've sent Frogmind a couple messages about it and still haven't heard anything. I expected it would be fixed in that last update since I had made them aware of it long before.

6. Wheat1328

I'm not sure I want to try and figure out the Verticallity one with how glitched up Coop is.

EDIT: Well I tried not hitting the button towards the end of the level - meaning, being small enough to get past the saw. That's not it. Unless of course it's glitched which is VERY VERY likely with the way this current Coop mess is going.

EDIT 2: Hmm. I figured out the achievement.xml thing (this is as close to a hacker as I'll ever be), and I'm going to try to achievement now...

It's pretty dumb, but we'll all get it if we try long enough.
    ^that's the cryptic hint

7. Wheat1328

Verticallity appears glitched as well.... :roll: :x

Coop is dumb.

8. Flamingjazz

Flamingjazz Hardcore Gamer Moderator

Well what is the achievement then?
    Sounds like you tried it but it doesn't work.
    And coop was ok to begin but with the glitched status it has, I'm reconsidering.
    I just hope there are more regular levels, even if Frogmind is most likely making another game.

9. Wheat1328

Spend 30 min in the level. Not sure if that's cumulative or at once. I did it at once to be sure. Didn't get the achievement.

10. Wheat1328

I heard back from Frogmind about the "dominate in coop" and "verticallity" hidden achievements. They said thanks and they'll look into it. Hopefully they'll be addressed next update!

11. Good_Smile

Good_Smile Active Member

The new bug fix version out today. Well who can check this secret achievments? Maybe they work properly now. Also in the list of changes Frogmind wrote that now they are working on something really cool... What it can be? :shock:

12. Wheat1328

I assume you're on Android??? iOS has no update. In the previous iOS update the bugs were not fixed. Additionally, every update has come to iOS first so I assume you're getting the last update we got??? Just guessing here...

13. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Yeah Wheat, the update is Android-only. I was also checking the iOS version since he said it but couldn't find any update.

Although Android version updates drop later than iOS, when a major update is released on Android, it will be followed by a massive spate of small updates. It's common. Frogmind usually works very hard in the period right after a major Android update is released because they know they will usually be different bugs on different devices. I just checked my copy of BADLAND now on my Android device and there is an update waiting for me, even after I updated it right after the Co-op update for Day 2 is released.

These little updates are usually purely device-specific bug fixes and don't fix gameplay bugs. However, I will go ahead and update and see whether there is any possibility these Co-op bugs are fixed. :)

Here's what they said on the Google Play store: