Uploading to Everyplay

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by n0phun, Dec 21, 2014.

1. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

I never could upload to Everyplay, thought it was because of my old iPhone 4. But now I've got an Android tablet, and still there is no upload button visible in the replays. I'm logged in via Google+ in Everyplay and Badland. No hint in the Everyplay FAQ, nothing elsewhere. So what the hell do I have to do to be able to upload? Searching the web was no help, nobody seems to have problems with this. So I'm the only person in the world who can't upload? This is depressing. ;-)

2. Ben Thumbs

Ben Thumbs Clone Master Moderator

Is Everyplay supported for Badland on Android?
    I know it isn't for Super Stickman Golf 2 (for some reason).

3. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Replays from Daydream are not allowed to be uploaded on everyplay, because of spoilers for others i guess... but this Youtube channel have ALL levels walkthrough and ALL mission recorded :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx1H-v ... ahTzi34vvw

So maybe is possible for Wheat to use them here on the forum.

4. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Damn. Doesn't seem to be supported, it is at least not mentioned on Badland's Play Store entry, and thinking about it I never saw replays from any Android users, like androiduser, FBI Light Rock etc....
    Perhaps someone can confirm this?

5. AndroidUser

AndroidUser Active Member

Everplay - a service for Apple-platform (link).
    In the Android-version Badland no built-in feature to store the video (you can only view the replay).
    For Android, there are many applications for capturing video from the screen, but they need root-law.
    For example, I laziness to understand how to get root-rights, so when I need to, I just record a video replay other gadgets.

6. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

I was wondering why I couldn't upload to Everyplay...

Spoilers.... Really!?!?! If someone is that concerned about spoilers then don't got to YouTube and search it out. Lame.

So a lot of my 1-try runs will never be seen by anyone but me. :(

7. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Not sure, but seems like you can't EVEN upload any Everyplay videos at all with this new updates. I tried finding the button to upload my replays to Everyplay even on non-Daydream levels but it simply wasn't there for me on my iPad Mini 2.

Hopefully after the Daydream levels return to being paid, they will re-enable Everyplay videos for these awesome Daydream levels. Some of these levels need a video to figure out the timing (In the case of Dyslexia, since it may be easier to avoid the chasing laser by the falling rocks with the correct timing) or path (In the case of Switch for the last section of darkness) to get higher clone counts. I don't want to sacrifice so many clones! :lol:

8. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Since I play on Windows Phone I thought it would take ages untill everyplay would arrive, thus leaving me without video's. But I just noticed there's a way with this OS. Microsoft created an app, called Project My Screen. If that's installed on your pc/laptop, and you connect your WP8-device, you have the possibility to show your device on a laptop screen. This is pretty easily recorded. Just tried this out, and even though the result isn't super (first try), I'm glad I finally found a way to record my results which I can upload on youtube :) . /Edit: First video is uploaded, check Day 2 - Domino ;)

Still hoping Everyplay will arrive at WP someday too. Ah well.