Sleepy

Discussion in 'DAYDREAM' started by Wheat1328, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

[​IMG]
    SLEEPY

Missions
    [​IMG]

Clones Saved
    Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet >>HERE<<

Playthrough

Note: This is just a simple "Survive with one try" playthrough to show off this level here in the Badlands Forum.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
  2. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

So far noone has more than 14 here. The mines the limiting factor? I had 15 to 17 there once and then I hit one...

3. Bulldog

Bulldog Member

Is it me or since the recent daydream co op level this is now impossible.

4. phil

phil Well-Known Member

Oh, you're right. It's impossible now to dodge the speed-up at the beginning.

5. n0phun

Welcome to the boards, Bulldog! Yes, as Phil wrote, no longer possible to skip the first one of the fast powerups at the beginning. Shame, so I'm stuck at 13. Can't see why this change was needed, anyway.

6. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

I never really started playing Daydream for real, was something for later, so I'm stuck with 11... Thought after checking this one out, lets play Bad Music, also changed that one. No obstacle at the end anymore, and dodging the size up at the end has become a lot easier... Same thing like they did on Clonespikes, change a level and make it impossible to achieve scores before were. Bad thing, just don't touch those levels anymore :/

7. Straitorden

Straitorden Well-Known Member

That's the honest truth, Shiv, much easier and thanks a lot to tell about that. Watch the video below, and let's all follow after B16DAZ - everyone should get 13 clones! (Where only undertook the maximum number 14??)

8. Straitorden

Straitorden Well-Known Member

14 or even 15 is possible

9. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

How do you get past the falling rocks with so many clones? I've tried out running them and I've tried going above. Lose nearly everything either way.

10. n0phun

You've done the last Daydream Coop update? Before, you could skip both fast powerups at the start, and then the way past the rocks was going above. No longer possible, you need to skip both or you'll be to fast. A really bad change. :( Was posted above, starting with Bulldogs post.

11. n0phun

Still speaking of Bad Music here, right?

12. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Yes, this needs a fix.

In the level SLEEPY they need to make dodging both powerups at the beggining possible again.

But BAD MUSIC needs to stay as it is now.

Im sure frogmind will see this and do something about it in next update.

13. Kati

Kati Member Frogmind

Don't worry guys, we'll look into this! :)

ShiV, <|-|!<0 and Bulldog like this.
  14. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Thanks Kati!!

And your hair looks awesome with the doomsday color!!!

15. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

I support the petition too! Please change it back so that we can dodge both Fast power ups. It gives for 2 totally different ways to play this level which is a lot more fun Imo.

16. Kati

Kati Member Frogmind

Thanks! They are now more like blue than purple.. but still fits the theme I guess ;D