Coop Missions

Discussion in 'COOP' started by Wheat1328, Jun 22, 2014.

1. -Fireblade-

-Fireblade- Active Member

I really can`t explain this thing! :anguished: Just another damn BUG! :rage:

2. Straitorden

Straitorden Well-Known Member

Under the impression of the ShiV’s video decided to try again – and…it worked on the first attempt, despite of the fact that the lasers burned three clones. Do not understand anything…

3. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

That was this run:

I cannot explain this, too. I tried in single mode, did not get it, also don't know why:

Watching my replay I don't see any hit. Strange.

4. n0phun

Next try, got it immediately:

I don't see any significant differences between my two tries. Buggy?

5. Straitorden

Jesus, -Fireblade-, and what attempt have you managed to pass with one try in Centipede??

Last edited: May 13, 2015
  6. -Fireblade-

Сomplete this level with one attempt is not difficult indeed...It has not caused me particular difficulties...besides, it does not require preservation of both clones...Just try again...with your BADLAND-talent I have no doubt that you will do it) Удачи! :wink:

7. -Fireblade-

Tell me how you managed to save the 3,000 clones in coop??? It is really hard to do!!!! :fearscream:
    OMG!!! Straitorden! I saw in game center that you have 119/120 completed missions in coop D1 and D2! Tell me what missions are not met????

Last edited: May 16, 2015
  8. Straitorden

Just a certain amount of practice and hours spent in coop mode. Not so hard really, just need some hours of training. In spreadsheet in coop mode you can see the results of the players. And ShiV had a post in this thread which may help for a specific number of clones that can be get at each level. These numbers have helped me at least as a reference point.

Some luck and training, and only "Collect all powerups" in Gadgets and Sticky Bounce left...

Last edited: May 17, 2015
    -Fireblade- likes this.
  9. Straitorden

Спасибо) Or even more correctly - thanks for the good wishes)

-Fireblade- likes this.
  10. -Fireblade-

Ok! ) You play on iOS as me but my "hit nothing" in "clonetron" and "clonecubes" still glithed...i can`t get it even if i do not touch enything...why??? :confused:

11. -Fireblade-

And what is your tactic in D1 dawn "clone" with "save 7 clones"??? Just take "big-size power up" in the end and don`t take "small-size power up"???

12. Straitorden

Came to conclusion that it’s better to go through with a smaller size – it’s easier to survive among the stickies and in the wheel in the end of the level. Here’s the tactics:
    https://static.everyplay.com/everyplay/videos/16723306/16653184/m31-1500.mp4

-Fireblade- likes this.
  13. Straitorden

it's a pity,but I don't know how to explain this, -Fireblade-((

14. -Fireblade-

Thanks a lot for your advices! )

15. n0phun

Congrats, nicely done! Surviving among the stickies I found easier with bigger clones, but looks very good here. And clearly it's easier in the wheel being smaller.

The https://static.everyplay....-address isn't working for me. Working address is
    Code:
    https://everyplay.com/videos/16653184
    , should show the vid inline when inserted without the code-Tags, XenForo transforms it into a Media-thingy:

But Everyplay seems a bit lame today. Else the above URI in the Code section can just be copied to view it.

16. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I need someone's help in passing the achievement in Coop "D1 Sticky Bounce: Collect all powerups". I wonder if those that were stuck on this finally managed to get it and, if so, how. Thanks!

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  17. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

I believe this mission is still impossible to get even til today. :(

18. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

Thanks for the quick reply. How about the one in Day 2 Gadgets: Collect all powerups? It seems still impossible to get the 2 power ups behind the saw without the sticky power up which is instead available in the single player mode.

19. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Hey guys !
    @FBI Light Rock @Straitorden @-Fireblade- @ShiV @Arus73

Do you know if the mission "Hit Nothing" still bugged too ?
    Also, is there other levels where it's needed some improvements ? Gadget, Sticky Bounce... what else ?

Thanks for your feedback ! :)

20. Straitorden

Vicvic91, "collect all powerups" in Sticky Bounce is still not possible!..