FROGMIND Feedback and Questions Thread.

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by grandmort, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Kati

Kati Member Frogmind

Hi freezeepop1! Could you send email regarding your problem (if you already haven't) to support@frogmindgames.com so I can look it more closely :)

2. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Great :) Saw you also sent me a little email about this, good to see it arrived this time! This morning when I emailed the above again I got an automated response that the request was received within a minute or so. First time I didn't receive anything, so guess something went wrong before.

3. freezeepop1

freezeepop1 New Member

Ok thx so much

4. freezeepop1

freezeepop1 New Member

And yeah I already sent an email

5. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Had quite a busy week, just now saw Kati gave me a more detailed answer about a week ago on the e-mail I sent, that I also posted above/previous page. Since I did that I might as well show the answer here, so you guys will have the same information :)

n0phun likes this.
  6. Kullua

Kullua Active Member

There is no bug with speedball and time.

7. Kullua

Kullua Active Member

They already screwed around with bad music and sleepy. Leave it alone!

8. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

@Kullua; Yes there is, at least at the Windows Phone version, others not. If you comment on that you should also read the rest what happened before it, this was part of that e-mail :wink: :

As you saw with Kati's reply they are aware of this and they fix that bug. Doesn't mean they'll edit the levels where the bug applies, just bugfixing.

Last edited: May 8, 2015
  9. Kullua

Kullua Active Member

Just relax and stop worrying and complaining about minute details. life is too short and preciously complain about these details. I found that I have been playing this game too much 1 year ago and my son died. Enjoy life and do not let this game rule your life!

10. Bulldog

Bulldog Member

hi
    im so sorry for your loss, my condolances

11. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

I know you're right, I've played this game a bit too much, playing it less should be a far better thing to do. I already don't play at that rate anymore, but still it keeps me attracted. Don't play other games on the phone, also never really try to install too many, if there is a real gem it might get too time-consuming. That's also what almost held me back from installing Badland over a year ago. Anyhow, this is a game that in its detail still surprises me. Like last week or so, I suddenly noticed Frogmind hid another bunny in the background in Clonefest I didn't even see before (just after the final laser got pushed out of the pathway, it starts appearing above the clones all the way in the back). I wouldn't even dare to complain about details, when there are so many beautiful ones you still have yet to see ;) .

What I came across was something I noticed in more levels, and saw others noticed it as well. On some it doesn't has any effect, on others it has. It's not that I'm searching the game on minor flaws etc, I just try to enjoy it, and if I bump into something that is a minor bug I thought I could just as well mention that to Frogmind :) Not trying to worry and certainly not to complain about details, just trying to help Frogmind in one way or the other.

I read your introducing post a long time ago and felt sick when I read about your kids, both of them :cry: There might be a big age-gap between you and me but this is something that no person should have to go through, not once, and definitely not twice! No parent should ever have to bury their own child. That you even tried to pick up and enjoy life (at least that's what I get from reading a few of your posts) is amazing, I wouldn't know if I ever would have the strength for it. You have my deepest symphaties and respect for that, and I hope you really sometimes still can enjoy some savory moments!

Of course that is a situation where Badland doesn't even nearly come in. Heck of a game, but indeed a GAME, nothing more, nothing less. And never should a game have any more importance than real life, in whatever aspect:)

12. Straitorden

Straitorden Well-Known Member

Hi to everyone!

Do not exactly know for whom address this information, but in Game Center on iOS the total number of completed missions in single player mode and coop mode is displayed incorrectly - the maximum number is 270. That is, those who completed 271 and more missions are not visible. The amount of completed missions by these people can be seen only separately for each of the Badland’s days…

13. Straitorden

Here's what I mean:

[​IMG]

270 is the maximum, which can be seen in Game Center for the entire number of completed missions.

14. jancerblut

jancerblut New Member Beta tester

It would be possible to see the upcoming new feature on the Pc version of the game?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2015
  15. Johannes

Johannes Well-Known Member Staff Member Frogmind

It's possible but we'll at least first launch on iOS. (btw, please discuss this on the private beta forums)

16. Johannes

This is fixed now. There was a mistake in the maximum value.

17. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

At first he asked for a level editor, not sure why he altered that but that question made more sense;P Updates for the game itself in my eyes will appear as soon as it is as good and finished as you, the developers, want it to be. Patience is key :)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
  18. Straitorden

Just fine. Thanks, Johannes

19. Super zwerver

Super zwerver Well-Known Member

Hi,

I saw badland 2 in the app store and it looks amazing, but is it compatible with ipad mini (1)? I want to buy it, but I want to be sure that I can play it on my device.

(Sorry for my bad english)

20. Johannes

Runs great with iPad Mini 1st gen as well