Tenth Vertigo

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by Vicvic91, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

image.png

TENTH VERTIGO

Missions

image.jpeg

Clones Saved
    Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet

2. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

I think @Miikka corrected it when he let's play the level : now you only have to get 20 poverups :)

3. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Actually, I don't quite understand. Isn't it possible to simply just get ALL the power ups? Tenth Vertigo isn't like Dyers Eve; there aren't any out-of-reach power ups which are simply meant to be part of the level's design, those that are simply too out of the way, or those that are to be intentionally avoided (Like the Big power ups in Stuck).

4. Miikka

Miikka Elite Member Moderator

True. But as I could not be 100% sure there are no hidden power ups anywhere I made it safe and put collect 20. Main point in that mission was that if you use skip you would not be able to achieve this mission. Also as the level was already quite hard I did want to ease up the missions.

5. CoolCalifornian

CoolCalifornian New Member

Bones and Ice had a challenge for this... (You probably know) but I actually was a nominee! I was so close!

Miikka likes this.
  6. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Please change the missions to 30 and 50 tries, or 100. I need 30 at the goddamn buttons part alone, often more. There's not a steep learning curve for me, there's simply no learning. Aaarrrgh. Hate every second of trying.