Levels being plagiarized

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by <|-|!<0, Oct 15, 2015.

1. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

There are probably a lot more than what i noticed, but here are levels who were copied by lazy stupid users.

QUADRATUS (ORIGINALLY BY PAHANNES) Copied by KIW144

THE BEAST (ORIGINALLY BY Flamingjazz) Copied by PINKSHEEP1262711

Not cool.

2. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

... and a lot of Mario Bross copy too

3. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

I also remembered someone shamelessly completely ripped off our most "hated":mrgreen:original Frogmind levels I.e. EVIL, and obviously many people are dumb enough to fall for the trick and rate the level highly. I gave it one star straight away! :mad:

4. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

It would be ok if for example if he added some things on evil, and he called Evil 2 or something.

Frogmind did make the levels avaible for editing, and its fun to play them with extra traps and stuff. But making a copy and call it yours is not a nice move.

5. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

Can one make a copy of one's own level? Just curious. I tried to at one point for the "B&I challenge", but had to do something a little different instead.

6. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

A copy of Framed too ! Grrrr :(

7. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

I had a really good idea of how to fix this issue. Can you add "plagiarism" to the list of ways to report a level?

<|-|!<0, Super zwerver and Vicvic91 like this.
  8. Super zwerver

Super zwerver Well-Known Member

Good idea!

9. Super zwerver

Look what i just found: image.png image.png image.png image.png

10. Super zwerver

image.png image.png That guy named stole levels from many people. (Even my lvl eliminated). This is making me sad. (Sorry about my bad english)

11. Super zwerver

That guy named: € gun sigar

12. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Yeah this "money gun cigar" is copying every level he can, he needs to be banned or something.

AKAI2002 and Super zwerver like this.
  13. Typhlosion

Typhlosion Well-Known Member

Several people have copied my levels as well. One guy even makes fun of me in the levels that he copies from me.
    Stupid Roachy

14. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

What? What did he/she say?
    Is it so offensive or something?

Typhlosion likes this.
  15. Typhlosion

One thing he said was something along the lines of "Mr. Squishy Typhlosion is is a piece of **** person." And talking to his fans "Thank you for all the support on the levels that I have copied. If you want me to keep making levels rate 5 stars."

16. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

That is damn
    Do he have any fans??
    Copying is the thing I hate the most, even at exams - everybody is calling me for answers or even look at mine and write in theirs:mad:
    And we also found out a copier that copied most of this forum members' levels, and got him dismissed after copying and challenging an unreleased level by @Vavje
    Done. I can't say more... I'm afraid I'll say something else because of some problems:nomouth:

17. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Why do they copy???? If they don't know how to make levels why don't they just play and enjoy others'levels??? Ooh this is mind blowing:confused_02:

Typhlosion likes this.
  18. Typhlosion

They Mostly copy me. They probably copy others levels too though.
    The funny thing is, he only copies my levels that end up in the casual catagory. Probably because he can't beat my other levels, because theyr'e so hard.

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL 2 and AKAI2002 like this.
  19. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

I actually found them his person named “MASTERBLASTER” that straight-up copied @axelbtc ‘s ACCURATE. Luckily the level was rated extremely poorly.

32A50814-1DDF-40EA-B5B2-96B7D97D1111.jpeg

The real level is the one on the left and the copied one is on the right.
    Someone really needs to do something about this, because this is getting completely out of control.
    Nowadays I see copied levels EVERYWHERE, especially in the Newest section (yes, I actually go there just for the heck of it) :(

AKAI2002 and Typhlosion like this.
  20. Patrick Buffa

Patrick Buffa Well-Known Member

Ayy my level made a cameo

AKAI2002 and 4522405DASH like this.