Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by Vicvic91, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

image.png

Missions

image.jpeg

Clones Saved
    Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  2. Good_Smile

Good_Smile Active Member

Found a secret way which teleports you to the end of the level xD
    It's based on straight flying. An extremely easy way to complete the level in 1 attempt :D
    If you gonna make a video please write that the secret was found by me :D

EDIT: If you can't find it yourself feel free to write me about it, I'll share this information with you ;)

Vicvic91 likes this.
  3. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Nice found !

Good_Smile likes this.
  4. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

There is also a secret passage in that weird machine having sex.:mrgreen:

Vicvic91 likes this.
  5. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

The freeze timr part is a little inconsistent. I had one time where I was trying to get past the piston before it. Suddenly after a while the piston stopped moving, and I was like o_Oo_Oo_O. Then I just went through and realized the button is already pressed.

Sometimes the sticky barbs fly out and that's how they pressed the button. Also, during that freeze, the damned rogue sticky barbs blocked my path. :mad:

Thanks @Good_Smile! I thought that it was impossible to one try, because even with that shortcut which I found by level editor (heheh :mrgreen:), I always died after taking the shortcut. Luckily you found the way to go through it unscathed!

6. Good_Smile

Good_Smile Active Member

No problem, haha! By the way, I found it by accident, didn't open this level in the editor :P

7. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

That's actually a good thing! That's how you are supposed to enjoy levels, especially those made by Vicvic which hold full of secrets. But I'm just a n00b player so yeah...

My main reason for opening the better levels in level editor is to investigate and adapt their systems as well as learn how they make beautiful designs.

But I figured out that I won't probably find where the shortcut you mentioned is, given how big the level is. I could be hunting for hours! A little lazy to do that especially when I have my own levels to design...:mrgreen:

8. Good_Smile

Good_Smile Active Member

- SPOLER AHEAD-

At this moment just go down and fly into the rock. Then tap like you want to fly very straight. If you do everything properly you will be on area 19 :)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015