Roller

Discussion in 'JUNGLE (iOS)' started by Vicvic91, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

image.png

ROLLER

Missions
    image.jpeg

Time Trial

Roller-time.png

Post your time trial scores in the Timetrial spreadsheet!

Mission, Clone & Time Trial Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2017
  2. Vicvic91

Got it !

dubz131 likes this.
  3. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Nice! I felt this one has one of the tightest timings. I beat the 1st just by a fraction of a second. The immediate break of the floor where the rolly clony is at its biggest, and the carefully executed drop to the donward zig-zag path, this one is no walk in the park. This guy takes nearly every shortcut too!

4. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

Presented without comment.

5. Vicvic91

With the last update ?

6. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

Yup.

7. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

i don't get it....who are you trying to beat? i don't see ayone else on the screen when you are playing

8. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Replays don't show the AI ghosts you are racing against, unfortunately. There are 3 AI ghosts you must beat, all of them have a completely fixed path and timing. So in reality all you're beating is a time.

9. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

yikes, i see...

when i see levels like this, it scares me to buy badland 2...i pretty much beat badland 1 (99.1%) with just needing 3 solo achievements (highlander, 3 kilos and beat all doomsday in 1 try - the last level i need is 'evil')...and it took me a decent amount of time to finally get where i'm at (bought the game in January of this year based on user reviews, critic reviews and the itunes app store calling it an 'essential')......and while i had fun at first, it slowly went down the direction of super frustration, anger, cursing constantly and almost breaking my itouch.

so my question to you is, will this game piss me off even more than the first one? because i see it's on sale for 1.99 USD right now and i almost want to buy it based on the graphics looking so gorgeous and some fun gameplay moments i've seen....but do i really want to put myself through hell again just to get achievements that less than 1% can achieve, etc?

10. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

If you can control yourself to only screams then i guess you will be fine, i myself release screams from time to time when i waste good chances... its normal. But if you are gonna start breaking your things then maybe its not for you.

I play it because i like it, besides most of that anger was already there so if not the game what will trigger it... could be anything.

But, the more skilled you are, the less hell you will go through...

My tip? it sounds like you dont want to. So don't.

dubz131 and Vicvic91 like this.
  11. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

"besides most of that anger was already there so if not the game what will trigger it... could be anything."

haha, good point

i am pretty good at the first one - but not sure how it will translate to the sequel as it seems more fast paced...maybe i'll just give it a go....such a good price for a game that's known to get a ton of free updates/content

edit: i just purchased it....it looks too fun and i love the graphics style....i'll just have to keep my anger in check should it arise

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  12. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Good to hear, hope you have fun and keep it cool, lol. It's a great game.

13. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

is anyone else having issues with achievements in gamecenter (ios)? i beat all the jungle levels and it gave me the achievement within the game but not in game center....same with the hidden achivement of 'clonefall survivor'.....but i beat the freezy levels and they gave me the achievement within the game AND in gamecenter....weird

and yes, i was online the entire time

14. Pizzaandy

Pizzaandy Elite Member Beta tester

Badland is becoming more like flappy bird every day:tearsofjoy:

15. Vicvic91

Mmmm...

Seems that Apple have some bugs with GameCenter since few days :/
    I will investigate on that !

16. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Dubz, try signing out of your account on game center, then signing in again. Game center gets glitches because of the constant updates.

17. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

No it's not pizza andy, not even close.

18. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

yea, tried that along with uninstalling the game and reinstalling...signing out of my icloud account and apple account and signing back in, restarting my device multiple times, turning off the icloud save feature and repeating all the previous steps and still nothing....very weird

it still has me at 99% in gamecenter for 'pyro' achievements when i already got the achievement in-game and have cleared been burned up well more than 1,000 times lol

so i dunno, hope it's just something apple and/or frogmind need to fix on their end as i like getting the achievements (half the fun for me)

19. Vicvic91

Here some info about Game Center bugs and some tips to help you :
    http://reverttosaved.com/2016/03/16...r-six-months-and-thats-not-good-enough-apple/

dubz131 likes this.
  20. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

wow, very interesting and alarming about apple....thanks for the link to the article

badland 2 achievements work fine in-game, so yea, it is definitely the gamecenter app that is not working properly....dissapointing from apple...they have so many gamers buying from their app store - you'd think they would have released an update to ios after all these months like the guy in the article stated.